Bullshit doesn't deserve more than that.

Aren't you one of the codexers that's obsessed with anime? Actually, my brief visits to the Codex made me aware that Anime is more of a hot topic than actual RPG discussion.

Aren't you one of the codexers that's obsessed with anime? Actually, my brief visits to the Codex made me aware that Anime is more of a hot topic than actual RPG discussion.
What can I say - there is more material to rage about.

6zn1uh.jpg

true liberty will come the day every news paper and every news station
every bank
and every money lender

is shot gunned down and then had their children burned at the stake

then people will be free to "be free"

Did someone mention anime? As in, like, totally cute witches? I live to please and obey!

witch%20girl.jpg

Witches! :3

codexlove2.png

Ban anyone with over 1000 posts. New blood is the key to keeping a community healthy instead of devolving into an ego-driven circle-jerk.

Konjad, looks like we found you a wife....or husband.

Ban anyone with over 1000 posts. New blood is the key to keeping a community healthy instead of devolving into an ego-driven circle-jerk.

What fap fap fap did fap you fap fap say fap fap fap?

Fap

Did someone remember to bring the twinkie this time?

We come here for decent threads and discussions, escaping the crud that is all over the Internet. Where are the moderators to remove such crud from this forum?

Every self-respecting forum has one of these, even the Codex had one. ITT you post your favorite tits and ass pix. I show you how:

tits:
1310479750637.jpg

ass:
tumblr_lk85g5PlBI1qzzwkfo1_500.jpg

see? easy. now u

I could get behind this! (pun intended!)

I have joined Kz3r0's prestigious group (thanks for the invite :salute: ) - but would like to join Cloaked Figures one aswell. In harsh times like these the bros need to stick together in order to survive ITZ.

herp derp he won't respond to my made up points so I'll just attack him instead

This is gonna be one long week.

Back to Something Awful, they can bring some good stuff to the table. This is some funny shit.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3457160&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Daily Report

The off-post activity continues. It seems the authorities outside the gates aren't as quick to merge it all, and I'm tired of venturing outside myself to try to police up these yokels, so I just don't give a shit anymore. Besides, my efforts seem to be instilling some degree of resentment among the enlisted, so I'm going to back off for now. It ain't my problem anymore.

The disturbing trend of soliciting for and joining of these "Friend Lists" as they're apparently known also continues. This is simply unacceptable, however. I realize that when we're out here in the cold, all having to fend for ourselves, this kind of unhealthy and wholly unCodexian kind of fraternization is going to occur, but it is no less abhorrent. Those who are participating are going to be allowed to do so, for now, since there's not much anyone can do about it at the moment. But rest assured, once The Commandant has finished with his work and our glorious empire is restored, those who have chosen to participate will not be forgotten, nor forgiven. There will be repercussions.

Oh yes, there will be.

P.S. we seem to have had a crazy native sneak on base and who has somehow managed to stir up the barracks with some crazy preaching of tolerance, sensitivity and even multicultural acceptance, the results of which, while amusing, are definitely detrimental not to our own morale but to the overall security of the base and to the peace treaty currently in place with our landlords. This may take some delicate explanation and appeasal to undo and to keep them off our backs. Tensions are definitely on the rise...

You're on one of the most boring internet boards I've ever seen. Enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom