Dragon Age: Inquisition - Meet the Lovely Sera

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Bioware announced they will be revealing another NPC called Sera for Dragon Age: Inquisition next week at E3. Here is a new screenshot of Sera.

m_JUN-5-E3-Teaser-Sera—570x320.jpg

m_JUN-5-E3-Teaser-Sera—570x320.jpg

Last edited:
Spooky! There is somebody at BioWare who actually thought that it was witty enough to publish...

Is that supposed to be Sandal in drag?

I have another E3 image to post this time for the Qunari Iron Bull.

m_E3-Teaser-The-Iron-Bull-570x320.jpg

Last edited:
The recent Bioware threads have an annoying pattern that you re only feeding Couch.

The recent Bioware threads have an annoying pattern that you re only feeding Couch.
Maybe I do but I'm not the one posting the replies in most of these threads. Anyway it's called news, and I don't force anyone to reply the way they do.;)

Everything BioWare writes these days feels like it was authored by a junior high school honors student who is convinced he's the cleverest person on the planet.

Even the trolls are cliché these days

What the hell is going on? Find the person writing these words and make them stop :|

What the hell is going on? Find the person writing these words and make them stop :|

Hopefully its not one of the writers for the story...

I'm not one of the haters, since I have thoroughly enjoyed all games from bioware (except DA2, couldn´t finish it).

I find it interesting (and awkward ) though how they try to market their games nowadays. It gives off a bit of a sour tone, like they are trying very hard to be "hip, young and modern" instead of professional and passionate.

Looking forward to the game though, but I will wait until all DLC are released and in one package.

thanks for the posts couch, this is the only place were I get my bioware information from (since their forums degenerated a couple of years ago)

C

Hate to agree, but that's some pretty laughable lines. But that's nothing new when it comes to Bioware.

Looking forward to the game though, but I will wait until all DLC are released and in one package.

thanks for the posts couch, this is the only place were I get my bioware information from (since their forums degenerated a couple of years ago)

I have a feeling were in the small minority on this site. :)

I'm also looking forward to the game, and can't wait to play it. I may have been disappointed with their recent games, but I enjoyed playing them all.

I might as well add this to the thread instead of making another news-bit. It seems the Voice over contest is finished, and the winners have been picked.

Link- http://blog.bioware.com/2014/06/05/and-the-winners-are/
And the Winners are…

After months of planning, weeks of judging, and days of deliberation, we still couldn’t pick a winner.

We’d listened to thousands of entries, separated the good from the brilliant, and cast aside the brilliant to make way for the best – and even then there were too many to choose from.

Our voiceover director would cast her hands up in dismay and cry, “I can’t decide!”

There was talk of flipping coins. There were concerted efforts to find change. And then finally, in desperation, someone meekly suggested, “Can’t we just pick two winners?”

And so we are proud to announce the winners of the Take Your Place in the Inquisition contest: Steven Kelly and Rosie Bucknell. Both delivered fantastic performances and set the bar for their chosen scripts.

We’re looking forward to getting them into our London studio to record and to giving the rest of you a chance to meet them in game.

Last edited:
Hopefully its not one of the writers for the story…

It probably is, however. I suspect all the lines are from the game's dialog (in the case of characters) or from official flavour text (in the case of locations). The latter may be from other writers than the actual game's writing team, but it's also likely they're the same.

These things may sound a bit more palatable when spoken by a decent voice actor though. Maybe we'll all go 'Aaaaaawww, Sera is soooooooooooooooooo cute'.

Back
Top Bottom