UFO: Extraterrestrials - Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Thanks to dteowner for some useful information on UFO: Extraterrestrials, pointing out a post on the official forums that is enlightening (especially with a new, new date of April 16th on the main page ) :
This is the message from one of the developers posted in the Czech version of the message board. I tried to translate it for you:

As all of you have noticed the release date has been again unexpectedly postponed. To prevent gossips such as they don't care, it won't be released etc., the truth is:

The game is done. Now the work is being done on translations, supporting materials such as game manual, covers, prints...that's from our side also done, now it´s all in the hands of publishers who are preparing localizations for their regions.

I promised a playable demo version to be out on the 28th February. Unfortunately this will probably not be released either. By mutual agreement with the publisher the demo version was decided to be multilingual and the translations are now being worked on. Thus I hope we will manage to prepare at least some other surprise on the 28th February. So hold on for a while, the constant new dates are embarrassing, but nothing can be done about it, we're just like that. We are doing the maximum and trying our best.
More information.

Back
Top Bottom