Depths of Peril - Now Available

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Soldak has released Depths of Peril and it can now be bought from the official site:
Depths of Peril now on sale!

Dallas, Texas, September 05, 2007 - Soldak Entertainment today announced the availability of Depths of Peril for Windows PCs.
Depths of Peril can be purchased at:
http://www.soldak.com/content/blogcategory/29/66/
Depths of Peril is a single player action role-playing game (RPG) with strong strategy elements. You play as a faction leader protecting the barbarian city, Jorvik, by destroying threatening monsters and completing quests. At the same time, you compete with rival factions to see who will rule the city. Barbarians choose their leaders by fighting to the death!
As a faction leader, you must deal with rival factions through diplomacy, trade, and in time, war. Between battles and raids against other barbarian factions, you build the most powerful faction possible, to withstand your enemies. Building the power of a faction involves exploring a fantasy world, slaying dangerous monsters, solving quests for the city, avoiding deadly traps, and plundering loot to share within your faction.
But in this world, actions actually have consequences, so take care. Annoying the powerful and aggressive Legion of Fear faction will cause them to declare war and destroy you. Ignored orc uprisings in the Black Forest might lead to attacks on the town or even more trouble. Protect ally covenants that are being raided, because friends are hard to come by.
You can go to http://www.soldak.com/ for more information about Depths of Peril and Soldak Entertainment.
A demo is also available at:
http://www.soldak.com/content/blogcategory/28/65/
About Soldak Entertainment, Inc.
Soldak Entertainment, Inc. is a small independent developer, focused on bringing new and unique gameplay to the entertainment industry. Soldak was founded by Steven Peeler. Before embarking on his own in late 2004 to create Depths of Peril, he was Technical Director of Ritual Entertainment.
More information.

Good news. One of the few demos I've played lately that made me want more. :)

Good and bad for me ... I'm excited, but have no time to play it!

It's one of those games you can fit in in an odd moment of spare time--if you ever have one. ;) You can play through a scenario for as long as you feel like it then recycle your character into a new one with experience and skills intact--everything is random each time pretty much I think(quests, npcs, etc).

It's one of those games you can fit in in an odd moment of spare time--if you ever have one.
I know ... but my 'reviews in progress' file is now at 12, not including blog items for GameSanityBlog ... and I really have to stop playing Two Worlds and get working on them before I forget that the main character in Gods: LOI SE is Vivien ;)

Us and hopefully many more, Steven. :)

Well that too. :) Seriously though, if any of the rest of you like action RPGs or want some more depth in an action RPG, please at least try the demo. I'll also try to answer any questions everyone has either in this thread or on our own forums.

I appreciate the support Korplem. I really hope you enjoy the game though.

Back
Top Bottom