• Put on our party heads

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Here is an idea:

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In autumn it has been 15 years ago that RPGWatch saw the light of day. As many of you know we came from RPGDot, which was founded in 1999.
Five years ago I gave away some stuff that remained from my visits to gaming shows. I can do that again. But what else can we do?
Let us know in the comments.

we must collect some money and send myrthos to space before musk :party2:

I think we should celebrate with a forum software upgrade. <runs and hides>

We could open a thread called RPGWatch Self-Glorification and every Watcher should answer the question:

I'm staying here for x years and I like RPGWatch, because ...

Been a long time, I was with RPGDot but was really just a lurker for many, many years. Hard to believe that much time has gone by.

I know I am glad the Watch has stuck around this long. One of my favorite hangouts and also the longest one, with Nexus coming in second at 9 years.

I don't have have any good celebration ideas although I like HiddenX's idea and maybe make a special logo with party confetti and a hat or something like that :)

My choice is "Do nothing!", meaning: Continue this great site as it is! :party:

I don't see the need for a giveaway unless you're looking to get rid of some things. If that's the case though, by all means.. :)

Hard to believe it's been 15 years already. Congrats on keeping a great site going! :cake:

Maybe we can do something like, the best threads/posts/pictures over the last 15 years kind of thing?

Might be fun..... and also thanks for a fantastic site!

Happy Birthday, RPGWatch! :party2::party::cake:

Congratulations to all RPGWatch Team members, both current and past, for keeping the site running all those years, providing us with great news and excellent, well-written reviews.

And congratulations to the whole RPGWatch community of members as well for all opinions, ideas, reviews, impressions, debates, dramas, jokes, etc, expressed here during all those years, be they RPG-related or not :)

I like some ideas presented here: @HiddenX;'s thread, @wolfgrimdark;'s commemorative logo and @JDR13;'s idea of an "out of season" giveaway. I could send you a key or two for this Giveaway, @Myrthos;.

15 years already, damn. Time sure does fly.
I was only a lurker at the 'Dot, kinda followed everyone over here and decided to create an account anyway. It sure is one of the few websites I visit (multiple times) daily, and the only one I throw money at once in a while.

A commemorative logo would probably be nice, as would Ripper's suggested forum upgrade be. :biggrin:

15 years already, damn. Time sure does fly.
I was only a lurker at the 'Dot, kinda followed everyone over here and decided to create an account anyway. It sure is one of the few websites I visit (multiple times) daily, and the only one I throw money at once in a while.

A commemorative logo would probably be nice, as would Ripper's suggested forum upgrade be. :biggrin:

Similar situation for me. Things have changed a lot around here since those Gothic-heavy days (the reason I was at Dot) but I still pop in regularly to see what's happening. Maybe the watch could use some changes but tbh, I'm very happy with it as is.

I've only been out of lurking for a couple of years and don't say much. I visit many times a day and get a better feel for a game from the posters here. Any news/links I might be interested in is all nicely laid out.

Google tells me that 15 years is "crystal anniversary"

Congratulations and here's to another 15 years.

Why, do a GIVEAWAY RPG GAMES PRIZE DRAWING. Of course! :biggrin:

I will buy another copy of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous if so, and contribute it as one of the prizes that will be in demand!

Anyway, just a suggestion. No pressure. I think that we have a damn good rpg enthusiast "gang" here, it might not be a huge number, but we have a very good group of "regulars" who make this place a fun and interesting site to participate in, such as posting in the news items.

Post all the threads where Dartagnan and JDR13 argued back and forth for pages and pages and call it the 15 year battle of Dart J'der :D

Congratulations on 15 years, I too was a transfer over from RPG.dot many years ago. I can't believe it has been 15 years already, I guess time flies when having fun.

A big thanks to all the people who take the time to make the Watch the best RPG site out there.

I wasn't a dot "escapee", never cared about that site, I came from some other sites that were clinically dead or dying and that makes me late to the party.
Somehow I liked the place and stayed.
For better or worse, mostly the latter many will say… ;)

Happy anniversary.

Back
Top Bottom