WotR Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Tips & Tricks & Help

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
I remember a few and I think I had more reactivity for playing angel mythic worshiping Iomedae.

I had plenty of dialogues where they recognise I worship Iomedae. Had a few who talked about my character being a half elf - the most memorable one was when we were discussing which army unit should join us, they mentioned rangers being my kin. I found it quite awesome.

When I played aasimar azata in beta, I think I had few racial reactivity from Daeran and Arsinoe. I also remember I could suggest Staunton to worship Sarenrae instead of Torag if he wishes to earn forgiveness etc.

Thanks! I love stuff like that so much. Every time I had a dialogue about Gozreh it made my day. Simple pleasures are sometimes the best in life.

I definitely like all the different reactions to the mythic paths built in.

I am going angel at the moment but worship Desna :p But then my Dhampir liked the dream/moon/night aspect about Desna and that she seems to attract outcasts which is why he follows her. Not like he expected to be bestowed with mystical powers when he arrived in Kenebares :)

I am going angel at the moment but worship Desna :p But then my Dhampir liked the dream/moon/night aspect about Desna and that she seems to attract outcasts which is why he follows her. Not like he expected to be bestowed with mystical powers when he arrived in Kenebares :)

Yeah, I love the fact now everyone can pick their deity - it really adds to roleplaying aspect.

I will be exploring these deities as I go through my run:
-Angel - Iomedae (finished my run, my conclusion - I don't like her but I like most of her followers)
-Azata - Sarenrae (you don't get to learn much about her but I like her philosophy, I've gone with Sun & Healing domain like a true Sarenite)
-Trickster - Desna (I fell in love with Desna in this game, so I just had to choose her in one of my runs)
-Lich/Gold dragon - Nethys (My lich is going to be a mystic theurge (learning about both the arcane & divine magic) so I thought Nethys would be a perfect choice)
-Legend - Atheist (she doesn't worship any deity so she hates this mysterious power given to her that most people think was bestowed by Iomedae)
-Demon/Gold dragon - Gorum (she likes using her rage power to win against any foes, BLOOD FOR GORUM!)

Edit: Just saw another aasimar reactivity - aasimars can call for upper plane's help to suppress the demon rage anger (this is in chapter 2 before you pick your mythic path) :)

Last edited:
I just realised something on my second play through :D

Sword of Valor changes differently depending on your mythic!

Here's my angel banner:
https://i.imgur.com/04ocLVZ.jpg
04ocLVZ.jpg

Here's my azata banner:
https://i.imgur.com/HlJOEav.jpg
HlJOEav.jpg

I love these little details :D

When I chose angel mythic in my last run, Seelah was super happy with the decision while Daeran was bemused.

This time when I chose azata mythic, Regill was super unhappy and Daeran was happy lol. I mean, come on, Regill - it's not like I'm a trickster XD

I just realised something on my second play through :D

Sword of Valor changes differently depending on your mythic!

Here's my angel banner:
https://i.imgur.com/04ocLVZ.jpg
04ocLVZ.jpg

Here's my azata banner:
https://i.imgur.com/HlJOEav.jpg
HlJOEav.jpg

I love these little details :D

When I chose angel mythic in my last run, Seelah was super happy with the decision while Daeran was bemused.

This time when I chose azata mythic, Regill was super unhappy and Daeran was happy lol. I mean, come on, Regill - it's not like I'm a trickster XD
Wow, nice! :D

I was surprised when I realized some of the dialogues changed depending on the race, class and so on. First time I saw that is when you hint at Galfrey's age in the camp (how does it feel to live that long), and if you're an elf, you get a witty retort (since elves live a long life too). If you're human, it's something else entirely.

@purpleblob1; - Nice on the Aasimar! I also love how the Sword of Valor changes. For the Trickster it shows a pair of Dice and Lann commented "I hope this doesn't mean you will turn the crusade into a joke now" (paraphrasing as I don't recall the exact words). I also noticed the comments from your companions changes a lot. It is a great added detail and I think a lot of people miss some of these nuances.

I also found a new Dhampir reference that was rather cool. I guess their way of explaining why a Dhampir isn't as remarkable as I had thought. This is the owner of the Half-Way Tavern. He had said the people liked the commander for being a simple lad. I responded with (paraphrasing again), "Aye that's me. One of the walking undead, a Dhampir, just a regular ordinary guy" and the Tavern owner replied:

@joxer; - This one is all for you bud based on your high recommendation (I had just left the tavern and didn't think to take a screenshot till afterwards):

My Dhampir is more flexible than Lobo my Feral Warpriest, who is rather hot headed. The Dhampir is more logical and neutral (although still not lawful).

@I also found a new Dhampir reference that was rather cool. I guess their way of explaining why a Dhampir isn't as remarkable as I had thought. This is the owner of the Half-Way Tavern. He had said the people liked the commander for being a simple lad. I responded with (paraphrasing again), "Aye that's me. One of the walking undead, a Dhampir, just a regular ordinary guy" and the Tavern owner replied: [url=https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51548539850_47d9fdaa9b_o.png][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51548539850_47d9fdaa9b_o.png[/img][/url] [/QUOTE] Yeah, that is a reasonable explanation. I mean, so many unnatural things happen in Worldwound, I guess the locals in that area is a bit numb to strange things. I was a little disappointed that there weren't more comment on Lann/Wendu and other mongrelmen but I suppose once they got over the initial surprise, it became just one of those things happening in Worldwound again :);

I turned off crusade mode before I went into the inelecutable labyrinth…now I am not sure how I am meant to get to Iz? I see demon forts on the map, but I have no way to clear them now - do I have to return to Drezen and sleep to pass time? Or is there some obscure hidden path to Iz that I am not seeing on the world map?
Thx!

edit: I have googled around, but don't see any maps which show the path...so it looks like you have to clear a demon fort first (close to the labyrinth exit).

On automode the game will clear demon armies and forts on the map automatically as you progress with other stuff.
At least should work like that, never tried it.

Yeah, I hope it works like that...I am just worried that I may have missed some path/route on the map (like I did to get to the inelecutable labyrinth initially). And moving on the map with no teleport is tedious...If you turn off crusade mode, the game loses a lot (much as I dislike it). When I do eventually replay, I'll leave it on and just set it to 'easy' or whatever so I can ignore it.

More Than Nothing - Bug?

Hi Guys,

I really need your help. I'm trying to solve the More than Nothing quest, but I'm kind of stuck.
I've finished all the puzzles, collected all blue/green stones and put them into the middle Enigma puzzle. The green ones on the outside, the blues inside.
Then (yes, I had to watch a Youtube video...) the runes are supposed to lighten up and I have to step on some. But... they don't light up. What am I doing wrong?
I think I've been in every corner of the place, I don't know what else to do. See the pics, maybe you can find the mistake? (I had to cut the second picture to make it fit the size restrictions. But there were only runes)

Please help :'(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 42
Hi Guys,

I really need your help. I'm trying to solve the More than Nothing quest, but I'm kind of stuck.
I've finished all the puzzles, collected all blue/green stones and put them into the middle Enigma puzzle. The green ones on the outside, the blues inside.
Then (yes, I had to watch a Youtube video…) the runes are supposed to lighten up and I have to step on some. But… they don't light up. What am I doing wrong?
I think I've been in every corner of the place, I don't know what else to do. See the pics, maybe you can find the mistake? (I had to cut the second picture to make it fit the size restrictions. But there were only runes)

Please help :'(

I answered you in your other thread :)

@ILove2Play; & @wolfgrimdark;

There are 2 version of solution for this puzzle:

1. You insert blue energy stone in the inner circles and green energy stones in the outer circles (all energy lines should be blue), then step on below patterned runes - this summons the "fake" boss, the real boss can be found in the portal where the fake one came out from.
https://i.imgur.com/xqpMfv1.png
xqpMfv1.png

2. Swap the position of blue & green energy stones (all energy lines should be green), then step on below patterned runes - this opens a portal to an area where you can find a goggle item.
https://i.imgur.com/C5vSTn6.png
C5vSTn6.png

Edit: Make sure all runes were lightened up/glowing in purple before you step on the runes (whichever runes are not glowing, the puzzle thinks those runes are activated) - otherwise, you need to reset it by taking all energy stones out then reinsert them so all runes glow in purple.

Thanks Purple :) You gave a much better explanation!

On a side note - Hilor wasn't a complete bug. I made a choice and didn't do something so he wasn't going to be available. The text is a little bugged as the quest itself should have completely failed and it didn't. I figured it out tonight when I returned to Drezen and this time did what I needed to (at the cost of something else) and realized all this time I had missed a step. I would have known that if the quest had failed properly but anyhow at least I know now.

Now I need to decide - Angel, Legend, or Gold Dragon ... decisions decisions.

What is there to decide? Boring, boring and perhaps not boring. So pick the third one. ;)

You are always so cynical ...

What is there to decide? Boring, boring and perhaps not boring. So pick the third one. ;)

After thinking about it over a good nights sleep and many walks with the dogs I went with Mortal Legend and my original plan

Jonathan, the Dhampir, felt as a Dhampir he needed to change who he was to prove his worth and intentions to others. So when offered the chance to become an angel, way back at the start of the adventure down with the Mongrels, he took it.

Yet when he reached the time to make a final decision, the point of no return, he had learned he didn't need to change who he was to be a better person. He would be true to himself and accept his legacy as a Dhampir fighting the good battle for the crusade.

... was a tough choice as going down that path is difficult. The way it works, well Owlcats did a good job of making it a tough choice.

Now that I am getting deeper into chapter 5, however, I am enjoying a lot of the changes that are occurring because of that decision. Like all the paths it seems what you choose does have a nice impact.

I think I will end up playing a total of three times. When I finish with Jonathan I plan on most likely do Azata again but will see.

Now that I am getting deeper into chapter 5, however, I am enjoying a lot of the changes that are occurring because of that decision. Like all the paths it seems what you choose does have a nice impact.

I think I will end up playing a total of three times. When I finish with Jonathan I plan on most likely do Azata again but will see.

I will probably do 7-8 runs. I want to fit in Aeon as well (to be Regill's best friend) but 1. I'm not sure if I can stay lawful 2. I can't find a portrait I like. For me, finding the right portrait is a BIG deal - it helps me to RP. The portrait need to match the class I am playing and also doesn't look too different to companion portrait style.

I'm thinking of playing inquisitor - preferably a human female (I only play female character) - can anyone recommend me a good portrait?

Edit: female char with a glaive in armor is what I want - Tian Xia is a plus as well :)

@joxer; I was totally wrong in some ways about Greybor ... that and he was very well done as a character once you get through his quest line.

Granted Lobo and him would not see eye to eye. However, Jonathan my Dhampir, is a level 20 Sacred Huntsman and level 18 Rogue Knife Master. His time as a knife master and rogue makes him more accepting of an assassins life even if he has turned his skills to doing good.

Enjoyed the drink I had with Greybor tonight a lot, another well done story in this game.

Back
Top Bottom