Queen's Wish - A Sequel Coming?

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
According to a tweet of Jeff Vogel, sales of Queen's Wish are strong and there is a good chance on a sequel to the game.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"> Queen's Wish has been out for a week!

Our first week of sales was very strong, and our refund rate is low. Plenty of debate about the changes we made, but many are having fun. There's a very good chance of Queen's Wish 2, which thrills us.

Thank you for your support!

EExv_2kUUAAPLeW

-- Jeff Vogel (@spiderwebsoft) September 18, 2019[/quote]More information.

tenor.gif

Expectiing the usual "More of the same??? Again???" comments :p :p :p

Since when is MotS necessarily a bad thing?

And who said you I think More of the Same is bad? I just grabbed popcorn to wait and see the usual comments that'll show up in 3...2...1...

I'm all for a sequel, though I've yet to actually fire up the first game. Though, as someone that did sponsor Queen's Wish via kick starter, I heartily suggest NOT going that route for the next offering.

I would complain but I'm too happy that he actually came out with a new game and a new story. That only happens about once every 10 years, got to enjoy it when it does!

Of course a sequel is coming. He'll continue to vomit this tire spinning dreck out for the "unable to change" crowd forever. Good news for the people that think everything great in life stopped happening in 1988. Enjoy.

No need to throw insults. If you don't like the game then don't play. If you can do better then show us.

Of course a sequel is coming. He'll continue to vomit this tire spinning dreck out for the "unable to change" crowd forever. Good news for the people that think everything great in life stopped happening in 1988. Enjoy.

How is the interface in this game? Vogel's games have had awful interfaces for a long time. I had to make an autohotkey script just for the latest Avernum remakes.

Does it has camera panning with the mouse at least?

No need to throw insults. If you don't like the game then don't play. If you can do better then show us.

Unless its an AAA release of course, then magically its ok to have criticism about MotS.

I don’t have a problem with using the same engine. I’d still be playing IE games if they made them. My problem was I just didn’t enjoy the game I tried. Maybe I’ll give one of them another try at some point.

Yes, no complaining about games unless you can make a better one. We can now close all the gaming forums on the internet as there’s nothing left to post. :p

I didn't say he couldn't complain about the game - there is a huge difference between complaints, criticism and slinging insults but i guess you probably knew that but felt you had to troll anyway.

I don’t have a problem with using the same engine. I’d still be playing IE games if they made them. My problem was I just didn’t enjoy the game I tried. Maybe I’ll give one of them another try at some point.

Yes, no complaining about games unless you can make a better one. We can now close all the gaming forums on the internet as there’s nothing left to post. :p

I didn't say he couldn't complain about the game - there is a huge difference between complaints, criticism and slinging insults but i guess you probably knew that but felt you had to troll anyway.

Oh, lighten up @you;. In real life that’s called a joke (thus the emoticon) but on the internet I guess it’s trolling.

Not ok but definitely less personal since you aren't insulting one or two people…

Complain about a small number = unacceptable, too personal.
Complain about a really large number = unacceptable, racist.

We need the perfect number of people for valid complaints please :)

Ps. And yes this is a joke.

Some days all people do is complain; wouldn't it be nice if we only allowed complaining once a month ?

Complain about a small number = unacceptable, too personal.
Complain about a really large number = unacceptable, racist.

We need the perfect number of people for valid complaints please :)

Ps. And yes this is a joke.

How is the interface in this game? Vogel's games have had awful interfaces for a long time. I had to make an autohotkey script just for the latest Avernum remakes.

Does it has camera panning with the mouse at least?

The interface is somewhat improved.

You have more slots on the action bar!
And...fasten your seatbelt! - You actually can use the mousewheel in some menus!
And as you mentioned camera panning with the mouse: Yep, hold the mousebutton and drag the camera around.

Back
Top Bottom