Top 100 Mods of 2019 Announced

I cannot possibly care about a top list where nominations seem to be either textures or reshade files.
Meanwhile really useful annoyance removing making a game even better than it is stuff like Pathfinder's no timers mod is nowhere to be seen. Okay it's probably a mod from 2018, but still.

Well Project California has my vote again.

Shame CKII only has one mod to vote for.

I scanned through the list and most of it is stuff that's been around for years. Putting out a minor update to something mostly created 3+ years ago doesn't make it a top mod of 2019, imo. Disappointing. I was hoping to come across something new and interesting.

I voted for Fallout: New California as well. I believe that was just completed this year, so the timing is appropriate. Seems MotY worthy.

I hadn't heard of the Apotheosis (Skyrim) project, but I'm not going to vote for 2020 mods.

No timers from quests?
He's referring to how timed quests in Kingmaker work. Some gave you a few days or weeks to solve. Anyway there is a mod that disables those time limits. Its not on Moddb.

This is a little hard to take seriously, seeing as how half the winning mods are for an utterly forgettable RTS that still isn't that good.

I'm not talking about the original game - but the game after being modded.

Heck, the winner itself doesn't even change the ground combat - which is half the game.

That said, Bloodlines was perfectly playable using official patches.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of mods - but when that many center around the same crappy game, it's not very interesting.

Not to me, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom