RPGWatch Forums - View Single Post - Divinity: Original Sin II - Review by Ye Old Entertainment
View Single Post

September 20th, 2021, 11:31
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Sometimes I wonder about you Alrik‚€¶
As a teenager, I dveloped "Irritation as an art principle". Irritation also works very well in comminucations, for example, to break up discussions which have become "closed circles" - if one notices the "Irritator", of course. I have seen (elsewhere) threads having been closed, because they had become a "closed circle" discussion war, with no-one of those whithin that "closed circle" even neither noticong nor replying to ANYONE who was outside of that "closed circle discussion war".

So, I have irritated you, with success, and you have lost. I win.

Originally Posted by Nereida View Post
I'm not feminist, and in fact I think feminists often do more harm than good.
It depends on the definition, of what you call "feminist".

I just wanna talk about games and have an escape from long work mornings now and then. I don't want to deal with political debates, or come to a mature site where I expect to find others with like-minded interests just to find the average trolls I can find by playing LoL or WoW in an off-school day. That's all.
I can understand that. Which is why I have withdrawn from most other game related forums, especially from MMOs.
MMO forums are especially grim in that regard.
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)