Pricewatch!

In asteroids you shoot asteroids (and the occasional spacecraft) floating around in a 2-d space with a spacecraft you can rotate and thrust. Ring Runner looks like the same thing except you shoot at other spacecraft rather than asteroids, right?

Probable Humble Bundle bonus:

(all games are on Steam, so let's hope)

C&C Red Alert 3: Uprising
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor: Airborne

Unfortunately, it seems your source was wrong this time. I just got an email that says the bonus only includes C&C Red Alert and Populous. :-/

If you want to (pre-)order "Demonicon" and "Rise Of Venice" at www.amazon.de :

There were sheets of paper lying around at the developers' booth - giving away rebate codes for both.

ACHTUNG ! Both work - according to the sheets - ONLY until September, 22nd, 2013 !

Rise Of Venice (made by the "The Patrician" makers) :

ROFV5EUR

Demonicon :

DSAD5EUR

The sheets also say that these codes don't work on other sites !

To hell with EA store, malware software and retarded system.
One needs to browse the whole catalogue to see what's on sale. Of course, first thing I've checked was "Bioware points". No, they're still not on sale.

Unfortunately, it seems your source was wrong this time. I just got an email that says the bonus only includes C&C Red Alert and Populous. :-/

Populous ? WTF ?!

Reposted from MMX EA thread:

Green Man Gaming have the early access [MMX] listed for $29.99. Also one can apply their 20% discount vouchers and get the game for $24. Strangely enough they don't offer a download or give any hint how you can use the game before its release. Fortunately they give you the 2 keys, which you can enter in uPlay and get MMX EA and MMVI with them.

Price is regardless of region.

Ubi back catalog @ GetGames Get Loaded.
2 games for 8 EUR. Some interesting stuff in there, although no RPG. For Germans the Anno 1404 Gold Edition looks attractive.

1 day left.

The gamescom sale in the Origin store includes a couple of gems. Regional pricing will be different, so just check it out. Their RPGs are pretty cheap, as are other older titles like The Saboteur.

Seems so. Search the other shops. It's available everywhere from here.

I can't find the game in the US GMG … is it excluded?

Dunno, I'm in Europe. I didn't see it listed on the front page, so I searched for it.

Anno 1404 Gold Edition
That and one more game of your choice for 10 bucks total? Definetly worth grabbing.

The gamescom sale in the Origin store
Already mentioned by someone and I've already said something about it being the worst shop/service/malware out there. You have to browse the whole shop to see what's on sale and what isn't.
Add to it, again I've already said, that after so many years, Bioware points are still not on sale.
If I'll be very bored later (which is not very likely) I'll go through the whole crap shop and make a list what exactly is on sale.

Honestly if EA keeps this attitude, one day I'll do what GG does - not buying anything from EA ever again.

Reposted from MMX EA thread:
It's available on my side, but...
- I don't want to play the unfinished game
- I don't want a game on uPlay if I can avoid it by buying it elsewhere later (can I?)
- I'm not really interested in the bonus (M&M6, digital soundtrack)
Someone tell me why I should buy it nevertheless.

Last edited:
I guess if I don't know what they are, I don't want/need them, but just out of pure curiosity, what are Bioware Points, exactly?

Back
Top Bottom