The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - News Roundup

His face does look different but the change is not a botoxed way other companies do.
I like it.

He looks different, but I'm guessing that's a result of better technology - much like the difference in looks between W1 and W2 - which I personally thought was more pronounced. Triss also looks different to me, but not in a bad way.

Not sure if there's supposed to be more to his new look, but I can't say I mind it in any way. Looks great.

I agree JDR.
He does look a bit more GQ than he did in the past, he was pretty ugly originally. They cleaned him up a bit for the sequel, and he got another facelift for this one. It's the way of all game characters, as the series progresses they get richer and can afford plastic surgery and take better care of themselves. Look at what fame and fortune did for Lara

As long as they keep upgrading the females in the game as welll. Modern realistic boob & buns physics go a long way in helping my "immersion" :p

Hard to stay I am staying away from watching any more demo's trailers etc. I watched the one GOG did the day before about 10 times and bit of E3 game play one on day one that was on the Xbox.

That could be it there too, the trailers and game play could all be xbox and PS and will have to see what he looks like on a high end PC.

I agree JDR.
He does look a bit more GQ than he did in the past, he was pretty ugly originally. They cleaned him up a bit for the sequel, and he got another facelift for this one. It's the way of all game characters, as the series progresses they get richer and can afford plastic surgery and take better care of themselves. Look at what fame and fortune did for Lara

Yeah, his face looks "softer" now. Less grim. He also looks slightly heavier to me. Not a big deal though. What I've seen of the game so far looks fantastic overall.

As long as they keep upgrading the females in the game as well. Modern realistic boob & buns physics go a long way in helping my "immersion" :p

You'll never see me disagree with that. :)

Back
Top Bottom