KB: Warriors of the North - Release Date Set, Pre-orders Taken

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The next chapter in the King's Bounty seriers named Warriors of the North will be available on October 26 and is available in two versions.
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED
Pre-Order Available

MOSCOW, Russia October 16, 2012 – Leading Eastern and Central European publisher, 1C Company, is thrilled to announce the worldwide release date for King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North. The next chapter in the multi-award winning RPG/adventure saga will be available to all on October 26, 2012.
The game will come in two editions, the standard edition, for a suggested price of €29.99 and the special Valhalla Edition selling for €32.99, which includes:
  • Valhalla Armor Set
These unique in-game items are an armor set the hero can collect in the course of their journeys. Combined together these artifacts give additional a strong boost to the character’s attributes.
  • Digital artwork and wallpapers
Digital bonuses: Ultra-high resolution artwork depicting an epic battle of Olaf and the Valkyries against undead hordes, and wallpapers available in all popular desktop resolutions.
The King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North pre-order is now available at Steam, Amazon, GameStop, GamersGate and many others. Each shop offers additional bonuses for pre-orders.
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North is the next chapter in the hit RPG/adventure saga. The new tale takes place in the familiar world of Endoria featured in the previous games, but begins in the Viking lands. A world which the celebrated hero Bill Gilbert never visited during his famous quest in King’s Bounty: The Legend. The Mighty Olaf, son of the Konung of Northlings, has dedicated his life to battling the undead that have infested the northern lands of Endoria. He seeks to liberate the snowy wastes, Dwarven dungeons, and the very heart of Endoria, the kingdom of Darion itself, from the dark grip of necromancy. On his quest towards immortal glory he will encounter cunning foes and new friends, hard battles and amazing adventures.
More information.

At last! Feels like I've been waiting for this forever.

Finally, i cant wait to play.\

After playing KB i hope XCOM is patched severel times so i finally can play that gem without too many problems.

?
Xcom doesn't need a patch to enjoy it. It's "polished" like DX:HR, almost no bug to see. Yes, there are a few annoyances, but really nothing serious that would make me go register on the official board and rant endlessly, like the case of Skyrim.

I'm still unsure if I'll preorder the new KB or not. Probably I will, but dunno.

They're milking it, for sure, but considering how much fun I had with previous installments in the series I'm tempted to get this one as well...

I'll buy it for sure, although I don't know when. Probably not until I've finished Dishonored and XCOM, and I haven't started playing either of those yet.

Amazon and Gamestop in the UK don't seem to be stocking this, Gamersgate and Steam has the Valhalla Edition for £22.49 though which isn't to bad. Steam is also offering a free copy of Fantasy Wars.

Daniel.

Amazon and Gamestop in the UK don't seem to be stocking this, Gamersgate and Steam has the Valhalla Edition for £22.49 though which isn't to bad. Steam is also offering a free copy of Fantasy Wars.

Daniel.

Pre-ordered on steam. Thanks for the tip.

This is a completely new game (much as AP was a new game relative to KB-Legend). The dragon is gone and new mechanism replace it. The map is 1/2 way between AP's island hopping and KB-Legend larger maps. As to whether it will be more or less enjoyable only you can say. Also it seems to be a bit harder than AP (which I found rather easy) and perhaps even more difficult than KB-Legend though that is not clear.
(As a scale an impossible game with no losses in AP/AP-crossroad is not that difficult in all classes; where as I personally could never play an impossible game without losses in KB-Legend - though impossible games themselves were not too difficult after level 15 or 20 depending on class).

I'm aware it's probably more of the same with minor changes, but what the hell.
I've enjoyed many hours with both The Legend and Crossroads, so in the end I've preordered.

King's Bounty and it's expansions have been my absolute fave games of recent years, I can't wait to play the new one! :D

Daniel.

I hated the pet dragon in AP/Crossroads, it's now removed, I love it. :)

preorder bonus in Gamersgate is KB1 (already have it) and in Steam it's Fantasy Wars (already have it), are there any other stores with preorder bonus other than the Valhalla thing (think that's common to all)?

Back
Top Bottom