Devil's Whiskey - Revived on GamersGate

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Last edited:
Yeah, with games like Grimrock on the horizon - that's a pretty stupidly high price. Maybe Jeff Vogel is advising them? ;)

Now, now. He doesn't charge that much anymore, particularly if you buy from the App store. But even when he did, his games were usually worth it. More so than this thing, anyway.

decklin's? not dead. for sale here too, also Demise.

hi.

the "dead" link goes to twitter, for decklin's domain. there, Decklin gives his new site
URL.

http://www.decklinsdemise.com/

http://www.devilwhiskey.com/goods.html
Devil Whiskey Goods

Devil Whiskey Download - $24.95

Devil Whiskey Retail Box - $29.95
If you want the full game now, we have Download or Shipment Options for purchase!

and recall the old Demise game that decklin had?

it is here too, for about

http://www.decklinsdemise.com/intro.php
Introduction to DEMISE: Ascension

With its area doubled since the release of Demise: Rise of the Ku'Tan (Volume I) over ten years ago, Demise: Ascension (Volume II) has become one of the largest dungeon-based role-playing games for the PC. It is an essential dungeon exploration game with hundreds of hours of playability and many unique features ~ including the fact that it may be played as a single player (SP) game or, with its included server, as an on-line game where a group of up to sixteen players from around the world or in a local neighbourhood, may play the Multi-Player (MP) version.
As the game progresses

for windows xp and vista and 7.
$32.50.

a bit steep, yes, but maybe Demise is well worth the money!

many times these old rpgs Do Not Go Away, they merely change servers and URLs!

freestone

Some of us will buy it just for nostalgia's sake.

Really waiting for Torchlight 2, Diablo 3, and of course, Legend of Grimrock's release April 11th.

Actually Demise: Ascension is a new release and last time I checked the site hadn't been released yet but was getting close. There both too expensive and Demise: Ascension is the most expensive indie game I have ever seen.

Actually Demise: Ascension is a new release and last time I checked the site hadn't been released yet but was getting close. There both too expensive and Demise: Ascension is the most expensive indie game I have ever seen.

I noted that too. of course this game has "3D" images and while i do not know really how it is played, i tried once briefly the demo for the win 98se version.
it was a step walking, like the new release-to-be of Legend of Grimrock .

of course the spiderweb games were all expensive too.

http://www.decklinsdemise.com/intro.php

gives the introduction for the game. tis twice the size of the old Demise and with multiplayer support too. i think he developed the game by himself, essentially.

freestone

hmmm... I bought Devil's Whiskey back when - never got the box, though, just the download, even though I paid for both...
I wonder if I'd still be able to re-download now...

Seriously, the Demise video they have at GG is just crazy. Everything is in fast forward mode. Don't think I would enjoy this unless it can be slowed down a lot.

Well, author of the video states: "Sped up 2x.".
They could have chosen the video without the speed up, of course.

Good news, that bundle. I bought Demise (and Mordor, it's predecessor) a long time ago. Would love to try this new version, along with Devil Whiskey in this day and age, though the official prices are far to high.

Back
Top Bottom