Divinity: Original Sin II - E3 Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Divinity: Original Sin II Definitive Edition will launch for Xbox One and Playstation 4 August 31st.

Experience one of the most immersive RPGs of all time when Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition arrives on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on August 31st, 2018!
More information.

People at Larian are starting to piss me off. Enough with this crap - definitive / ultimate / enhance / patched edition - give us a new game!!! Patch the game on your own time, you have three studios, what the heck are you doing all day long?

People at Larian are starting to piss me off. Enough with this crap - definitive / ultimate / enhance / patched edition - give us a new game!!! Patch the game on your own time, you have three studios, what the heck are you doing all day long?

It's their thing. That dont do DLC, but essentially take a year and remake the entire game and re-release it at the same time as console version. Existing owners get it for free, so its really not a bad strategy. Problem is, I just wait for the Ultimate editions now before even buying their games.

Yeah, Larian is basically regressing on their games now, they started off with fantastic ones and the last few have been mediocre at best. Nowadays I'll just wait till the final super-duper for the last frakin time enhanced version comes out, wait till that hits sale status, and swoop.

I'd say D:OS1 is easily their best game ever, but I guess that still means they're regressing. Of course, D:OS2 got the best critic reviews of all their games by far, so there's no reason for them to change course. I want to hear about what their other studios are working on, it's weird that we still haven't.

Actually there has been statements that they are working on a couple of new games - however they have not announced them yet formally. It is anyone guess if one is D:OS-3 and no clue what the other game represents. So basically it sounds like you are pissed off that they continue to patch the previous game. What can I say ?

I'm as impatient for news on the games in development also but to quote the old cliche "good things take time."

Still annoying to wait with nary a word about these other games through. At least give me an indication if its something I may be interested in.

I'm as impatient for news on the games in development also but to quote the old cliche "good things take time."

Still annoying to wait with nary a word about these other games through. At least give me an indication if its something I may be interested in.

Yes and the waiting is terrible just look at Cyberpunk 2077 as it's been five years already. Still with all the new talent hired I hope it's more then just Co-op Rpgs.

I remember reading Swen Vincke blog and his vision for an ultimate RPG game. He wet into great length about that vision but it always came down to funding it.

Back
Top Bottom