Dragon Age: Inquisition - PAX East Panel

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I managed to find a new video for Dragon Age: Inquisition that has the full Full PAX East 2014 Panel from Bioware. The previous one I posted in the forums was cut in half.

This is a nearly full video of the Dragon Age: Inquisition — The Open World of Thedas panel I attended during PAX East 2014 on Sunday, April 13. There are a couple of breaks in the video, but they are not as bad as the last one. I came prepared!And, yes, that is I who asked the first three questions.
More information.

Last edited:
They are talking about exploration as if Bethesda games and Gothic did not exist. This comes across as a bit disingenuous.

It is frustrating because selling something RPGamers are well familiar with ("getting sidetracked!!!") takes time that they should spend on explaining how level scaling, fast travel, loot etc. will work in constellation with exploration. There are many factors that can ruin it.

They are talking about exploration as if Bethesda games and Gothic did not exist. This comes across as a bit disingenuous.

I can bet you that over 99% of the people in that panel never played a Gothic game and probably only half of them played one from Bethesda.

The people attending the BioWare panels tend to be hardcore fans who focus mostly on BioWare games and not much outside of it. Some of them even hate the idea of exploration.

By the way, there won't be level scaling...

Is it me or they think all of their audience are ignorant fools?

Maybe it's just grumpy old me. But I'm not a common cretin here. I'm a specific type of cretin! :D

Is it me or they think all of their audience are ignorant fools?

From my experience in various online games, forums and watching gaming convention videos, I came to the conclusion that ignorant fools is overestimating most gamers.

The RPGWatch is a rare place.

Back
Top Bottom