Interesting links for gamers (Indie games, Abandonware, Mods)

A rather unexpected thing :

Intel's "IT-Manager"

This page is in German, but an English-language page should also exist, I assume.

It's kind of an online game.

The game consists in managing an IT company.

Got this recommendation from a friend, tried it out and couldn't stop playing until I was through (ok, I had to sleep too). That's game play for ya!

It's a simple, but very fun mix between games like Zelda 3 or Chrono Trigger and 2D arcade shooters game play wise, and it's freeware, available for PC and Mac.

Cave Story a.k.a. Doukutsu Monogatari
Be sure to also download the English patch.

Last edited:
Downloading, Alrik! :)

Did I already mention Heroine Iysayana ?

Funny, I accidentally stumbled over that game last night when I was looking for something entirely different in google. And I didn't see your comment until now.

Okay, the search was related to something else you said in another thread about Planescape: Torment, but still.. that's so far-fetched it's a little spooky. :uhoh:

That's how the universe works ... ;)

Reminds me of the concept of the "information fields" by Rupert Sheldrake ... ;)

I don't really know whether this link is legal or not - please remove if not - but I've found site containing a few game fonts : Game Fonts

The database calls itself "comprehensive", but it actually lacks a lot of fonts I've seen before. I'd rather call it relatively small - from my personal point of view. And I have the subjective impression as if it is very biased towards consoles.

Nevertheless it has an "Ultima" section.

I would also recommend minions of mirth...haven't played for awhile, but I actually made a couple of the dungeons you may visit. Good game that one.

I'm a LONG time fan of Minions; it's well worth taking a look at, especially since so much is now free!!

Hmmm I did that tomb in the pyramids....also did the city on the cliffs if anyone is interested:p

MAGI - Magical Strategy Game

It's kinda lame to post a link to my own game, but well it's an indie project and it's interesting ;).

The game's called MAGI. It's an rpg/strategy game about wizard duels. Lots of spells, lots of characters, lots of nice magic effects and lots of fun ;).

Check it out if you like.

Oh and here's a screenie:

Demo download: www.getmagi.com/getdemo

The Clue !
For German-speaking inhabitants of this forum : It's "Der Clou !" made compatible for "modern" systems.

Back
Top Bottom