Pricewatch!

For those who live in the pacific region, mightyape.co.nz has a sale on. Actually they have sales on quite regularly so its worth keeping an eye out on what they have, and they ship internationally too.

You will have to go through the sale page to find any rpgs (usually they have a filter thing going but this time they haven't for some reason) ... but you can find it here:

http://www.mightyape.co.nz

Some of the deals are (all prices are NZ Dollars)

Arcania: Gothic 4 (yeah I know :D) for $14

Bioshock: $14:99

Deus Ex (Complete ... first 2 versions): $14:99

Best wishes

Harvey P ...

Not RPG or even PC, but I think this is interesting if you like adventure games and have an iPhone. All Hector games are $1 / 0,79 euro each on iTunes. Some quality adventure gaming on the go there.

Hector episode 1: Badge of Carnage
Hector episode 2: Senseless Acts of Justice
Hector episode 3: Beyond Reasonable Doom

Also, L.A. Noire 50% down on Steam, 25 euro. Tempted to get that, too.

Last edited:
yeah, they do have a way of slowly leeching money out of us, dont they?

I've found myself spending avg around 20-30 bucks a week on steam! But for that i get some really cool deals on either long-lost games, or titles that on the shelf are still pretty expensive otherwise.

True, but the result is that I now have a rather large list of games in Steam that I hardly ever played and I'm wondering if I'll find the time to properly play them all ever:

- Skyrim
- L.A. Noire
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- The Book of Unwritten Tales
- The Whispered World
- Batman: Arkham Asylum
- Fable 3
- Grand Theft Auto collection
- Portal 2
- Two Worlds 2
- The Witcher 2
- Magicka
- Hydrophobia

Also, it seems the experience of playing a game diminishes when you don't focus on just one game and put everything in it. Where's the time when you brought home a new game from the brick and mortar shop and excitedly put in the CD or DVD and only lived that game from then on?

Also, it seems the experience of playing a game diminishes when you don't focus on just one game and put everything in it. Where's the time when you brought home a new game from the brick and mortar shop and excitedly put in the CD or DVD and only lived that game from then on?

I agree - and it is the reason I have held off on Skyrim. I have no time right now, so why spend $60 to have something languish on my HD. I love piling myself headlong into a game, and without the ability to dedicate even ONE hour an evening to it ... why bother?

I agree - and it is the reason I have held off on Skyrim. I have no time right now, so why spend $60 to have something languish on my HD. I love piling myself headlong into a game, and without the ability to dedicate even ONE hour an evening to it … why bother?

Ha—my metal strategy when buying games comes more from the realisation that I'll buy it eventually, anyway, so why not buy it now? ;) I want, no need to have everything! It's an addiction, I need my next fix, lol. Keep posting those special offers! :D

And to make this legal, just in case you missed it:

- The Witcher 75% off (4 euro!) and The Witcher 2 40% on Steam

Ha—my metal strategy when buying games comes more from the realisation that I'll buy it eventually, anyway, so why not buy it now? ;) I want, no need to have everything! It's an addiction, I need my next fix, lol. Keep posting those special offers! :D

And to make this legal, just in case you missed it:

- The Witcher 75% off (4 euro!) and The Witcher 2 40% on Steam

Yeah, that has historically been my theme, but why should I buy Kane & Lynch 2 for $3.75 when I never finished the first one sitting in my library?

Though today there is F3AR and Cities XL 2012, both look interesting ... but Rage (based on playing a bit of my son's X360 version) isn't worth $30 ...

but Rage (based on playing a bit of my son's X360 version) isn't worth $30 …

I'd wait for the high-resolution patch that's supposedly going to be released for the PC version. Otherwise, it's a very average game imo. I definitely wouldn't buy the Xbox or PS3 versions.

I'm going to make a "lets see your steam list" thread tonight, I'm curious to see who's is bigger! (tho i suspect txa is going to lead the pack on that one!)

Divinity 2 DKS for 10€ on steam right now.

Stop doing that to me! :) Actually, I have Divinity 2 on Xbox 360 already. Is it worth getting this again on PC? I saw the trailer and it said that it's a remastered version of that game, plus a new campaign. I don't know if I can be bothered playing the first one again, though.

The add-on is great. It's easily worth twice the 10 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom