Steam - The Give & Get Sale

Tropico 3 Gold for $7.50 should be an insta-purchase for anyone interested in the city-building slash political managment slash Castro sim genre.

It's a great game, pretty deep, with some semi role playing elements. You do actually play as a leader who you can move around the map, he or she has stats and attributes, and you can RP as a brutal dictator who doesn't hold elections or just rigs them, or you can be pro-democracy, pro-capitalism or pro-communism, there are factions who you need to balance relations with... for $7.50 you can't go wrong and there is a lot to like for an RPG fan in the game.

For the price, I was tempted to get Torchlight, even though I'm not a fan of Diablo-type games. But then I saw the video, and realized it is indeed a Diablo clone, saved myself $5 :)

For the price, I was tempted to get Torchlight, even though I'm not a fan of Diablo-type games. But then I saw the video, and realized it is indeed a Diablo clone, saved myself $5 :)

Too bad, on normal days you would have saved yourself $19.99. :(

This sale is over with now. There's a new one now. King's Bounty Platinum edition is a good deal.

that Lara Croft game looks kinda interesting too, tho it looks more like something that would be better played on console. For under ten bucks, i may try it out tho

I've been eying that one as well. Got a few more hours before I have to decide.

They should of done this viewpoint a long time ago. I stopped buying them after the second Lara Croft game.

Here are a few reviews for it:
http://kotaku.com/5617730/lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light-review-gotta-wear-shades

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/xbox-360/2010/08/16/lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light-review/2
It isn't all perfect, though, and there are two flaws that can easily be levelled at the experience – specifically, it's repetitive at times and arguably over too quickly as well.

That right there is what bothers me.

I guess it's about 7 hours long. That is too short for me to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom