Gothic 3 Found 1 katana

tp555

Watcher
Second run thru the game. Found 1 katana in gelden.Treasury room at the north wall, guarded by 2 orcs.A locked chest on the right has the katana.You can get the last alchemy ring and loot the 2 chests without getting busted if you have the 75%
rep to get in.Seems a permanent find. I reloaded and hit the chest again it was there 2nd time.I read someone found a katana in Mora sul in the ruins. That might take a while to find and track down. Oh well.

Ok this must be random as I tried it and see a Bearded Axe.
Like most everything in the game it looks like even Random Loot Generation not finished and still Beta.

They are random loot indeed, I've found one in Ishtar(but wasn't there the next time), and one in the ruins near Mora Sul, but that was never there previously. I have never found two in a single game.

I have never found two in a single game.
Nuts! I need a second one for my master sword design. Otherwise I'll never get Master Dual Wielding since there is no way I'm ever going to be able to enter Ishtar as a Rebel helping the Nomads :(

After looking at the list of weapons, seems so many I have not seen in the game.
Is it possible PB just didn't have time or are all the good weapons on named NPCs?
Examples;
GreatSword
Iceblade
Inquisitor
Runesword
Whats the difference between AncestorMight and AncestorSword?
BarbarianAxe or is this the one you can buy in Nordmar which says somethign like Even Orcs are afraid of this axe?
BerserkerAxe
BerserkerRageAxe
DemonSword this maybe the Red one we never get, well without marvin.
Executioner
GreatInquisitor
Dragon Bow
Demon Bow

Zuben has two greatswords, and you can create several of the weapons you mentioned.

Are the recipes Random also?
As I sure haven't seen any I listed, well yet anyway. :)

Ahh maybe I have seen the Runeblade Recipe, if its the one I am thinking of it isn't that good of a weapon.

Hey I wonder if this list is correct and complete?
If so there aren't many recipes for weapons at all with only one being an Ore Weapon, 2HandedOre.

http://www.worldofgothic.de/gothic3/index.php?go=rezepte

Once you unlock the door the loot is set. I tried it again before I entered and got a bearded axe.So it seems you get a good weapon from the chest. The blueprints are also random. I got the master sword print from the smith in ben sala first time.On this run he does not have it. So Now I have to find the print for mastersword or play reload
and try again.

Back
Top Bottom