Titan Quest: Atlantis - Released

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new expansion for Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition called Titan Quest: Atlantis, has been released.

Titan Quest: Atlantis is the third expansion for Titan Quest and OUT NOW for PC (requires the base game Titan Quest Anniversary Edition)

The Hero meets an explorer that is searching for the mythical kingdom of Atlantis, and together they set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean. The key lies in the legendary Diary of Herakles, rumored to be in the Phoenician City of Gadir, but their journey will take them beyond the edges of the known world...

Play a classic Titan Quest adventure in single player or with up to 6 players in co-op. Survive the Tartarus, an endless, wave-based challenge mode. Unlock new skills, spend all your excess in-game money on random loot and enjoy graphic and QOL improvements!
More information.

I think THQ Nordic is trying to compete with Topware to see who can milk their game the longest. :)

Why not if people are still enjoying the game. I wish some of my favourite series got that sort of commitment. Its not too late to buy some more IP THQNordic!

Overall I enjoyed playing through the game with various builds. Not so enjoyable are the endless boss reruns I had to do for proper items for artifacts or whatever. All the hours I put into the game and never got a single divine artifact... Are there any mods that improve on this?

Haha this game and its endless life and memories, I'll be back to it sooner than later.

At least they also spent some effort on quality of life improvements. That's about the main thing that did not age well for this game. Not sure if the improvements are sufficient tho.

Just a heads up it's not released on GOG yet. Should be by next week.

Also an interview with the CEO - https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-12-06-people-of-the-year-2018-lars-wingefors
Why not if people are still enjoying the game. I wish some of my favourite series got that sort of commitment. Its not too late to buy some more IP THQNordic!
Nothing wrong with it. They are an industry cannibal devouring & making money off others work and IP. At least I got to play a new Spellforce & Elex thanks to those profits.
"We can't just say that we're happy with what we've got," he concludes. "We need to continue delivering new products -- whether they are remasters, remakes or sequels -- in order to continue selling the old content.

"I don't think we'd have the success as a company if we just had the strategy of acquiring IPs and not making any new content. The receptions from either fans, industry or platform holders wouldn't be the same. Now everyone understands it's a process: we bring out the old content and sell it, and then we make a new version if we think there's demand and we can find the right developers. I hope that fans understand this better now."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom