RuneScape - Steam Release on October 14

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The classic MMORPG RuneScape will be released on Steam on October 14:

RuneScape

RuneScape is a high fantasy open world MMORPG. Explore an ever changing and evolving living world where new challenges, skills, and quests await. Featuring unprecedented player freedom, you choose how to play, adventure, and grow.

From ProtoxxGaming:

More information.

The mother of all online grinders.
RuneScape can be played free, but also offers optional membership that unlocks even more thrilling content, including 8 additional skills, over 120 extra quests and access to the entire game world map! Check out the Steam DLC Bundles Membership Access offers featuring launch exclusive Steam cosmetic items and special rewards.
DLC? I'm so excited!

The mother of all online grinders.

Then Lineage must be the father.

On the topic, this seems like a very telegraphed attempt to get easy cash out of an old game with minimum effort/development time, nothing ilegal, and bet those devs have families to feed, but I don't see how anyone could fall for this cashgrab ie P2W VIP membersip sold as "DLC" for Runescape in 2020.

No, those before like Ultima Online were not Netscape Navigator friendly. :)

Then Lineage must be the father.

On the topic, this seems like a very telegraphed attempt to get easy cash out of an old game with minimum effort/development time, nothing ilegal, and bet those devs have families to feed, but I don't see how anyone could fall for this cashgrab ie P2W VIP membersip sold as "DLC" for Runescape in 2020.

They fall for "cashgrab p2w vip membership" in any new game... whats the diff that its an old game?
Even easier in some aspects that you can "pay to catchup" or "pay to get to endgame".

Back
Top Bottom