The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

Pibbur, my suggestion would be to listen to all four albums, in order of their release. Oh, and weather permitting, make sure to open some windows so you can musically "educate" the neighbours!! By the time you reach Battle of Los Angeles, all should be clear and mellow =)

Today it is Radiohead yet again, the album "In Rainbows". Quite possibly even superior to "Ok Computer", although many might disagree. Gems like Bangers n Mash, Weird fishies, Nude, Jigsaw, and of course the mighty song Reckoner, which might be listened to hundreds of years from now.

Was thinking about posting it into "the weirdest song"-thread, but then thought: Well, while the visuals and the background is somewhat weird, the song is actually pretty amazing and nice to listen to. Actually listen to this song myself now and then.
Well, granted, this is a remix/remaster, but the rough sound quality of the original is too much (or not enough) for me.
So here is Mark Gormley, who might or might not have appeared in this thread before.

o
/[]\
|\

o
/[]\
||

o
/[]\
/|

After long deliberation, I've decided that the Mankind Divided soundtrack is actually better than the Human Revolution soundtrack :)

Hail to the Thief is on my list today, excellent music to listen to while watching Fifa football. This album never seemed to hit the big strides as Ok Computer and Kid A, but I find it stands completely on its own, when Radiohead just embraced their own style of music.

Back
Top Bottom