• 30+ Hours

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I don't Play Games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
How much gaming time are you able to fit in a week on average?
We sometimes might have a week or so that we do not game or not that much, so that's why the question is to provide a rough estimate of the average.

I live with my wife in our home, so in my case, I would say she is at home :)

I have been so busy lately, so it is less than 2 hours.... hard to imagine.

I was getting a solid 20 hrs a week. My circumstances changed recently though and I'm down to less than 2 at the minute sadly.... And I so want to get my teeth into Prey! :(

I play every morning from 7AM to 11AM. Then I will play at night sometimes. That adds up to over 30 hours :) I'm surprised I am the same weight I was in college at age 47.

I can spend around 25 hours a week gaming, although I can add another 10 hours if I do nothing else but game on the weekend.

This is hard to answer trully. Sometimes a week passes I don't play anything for some reason. Sometimes I'm not leaving my PC alone for days.

So I'll put what I wish I could always do and am trying to do. More than 30.

I voted 'I don't play games'.
I am an addict when I am playing a good RPG. If I start I want to finish it asap (but doing all quests that are possible) allowing myself minimal time for eating and sleeping. Atm I have other important projects I need to finish, so I can not put an RPG (of my deliberately short backlog) first.

I voted 6-10 - because I don't actually game that much on average. I have a LOT of minor sessions, testing games and then being distracted. For the most part, I don't get anywhere near completing them these days.

However, once in a blue moon - a game captivates me and I play it a lot. I'm single at the moment, so I can dedicate pretty much the time I want to gaming - but I'm struggling to play long sessions even so. Usually, I play a 2-4 hours each day when there's a great game holding my attention, but that happens rarely. Perhaps once each month or so.

However, when something REALLY captivates me - I can go back to how I used to be, which is playing 6+ hours each day until I'm done.

Last time I did that was probably with X-Com 2 and Mankind Divided. I think I completed those (separately) in less than a week each - spending 40-50 hours on them.

Incidentally, I'm having a similar experience with Prey right now. I never know when something will keep my attention, but this has a very good chance of doing just that.

Also, I've taken a week off for both Prey and to experiment with ways to deal with my current health issues.

Voted 2-5 because unless you count mobile gaming which I choose not to that's probably my average. The truth is probably 0 hours many weeks and then 20hours+ for a week or two when I can manage to play. The family and the work takes too much time. Not complaining, just a fact. In a perfect world the day would have 30 hours so I could squeeze in more gaming...

If there is a new game out I really like I will take some hi
Holidays and play it none stop.

Right now in think it has been months since I put more than a few hours into anything.

Counting only single player games, I'm right around eleven to fifteen hours a week. I don't count EQ2 in this because often that feels more like work than play =p.

If I exclude modding games and all the tinkering involved with modding (which is usually more than actual play time), and exclude tinkering with graphic presets for a game, then I went with 11-15. It goes up or down depending on weather, work/vacation, dogs, and mood. Single but busy job and two dogs, one of which needs extra care.

But most average work nights I have from 7-9 to game and on weekends usually do a couple hours during the day and a couple at night.

Me too..30+ as well.

I voted for more than 30, but that really depends on the week. And every once and a while I don't play anything for weeks. I guess the last time I stopped playing for like 2 months until I started again.

Back
Top Bottom