DA:O Warden's Keep (spoilers)

Dragon Age: Origins

RivianWitch

Keeper of the Watch
Ok, so what happens if I do decide to destroy the mage's tower? What would the implications of that be? Would that have "bad" consequences, and therefore be a bad choice?

I suppose the "good" choice would be to simply kill the demon, - but then what about the rift in the veil? Can one close that in some other way?

I somehow feel trapped between the devil and the deep blue sea here.

I suppose the "good" choice would be to simply kill the demon, - but then what about the rift in the veil? Can one close that in some other way?

I´ve persuaded the demon to close the rift before I proceed with my part of the deal, later let the alchemist dude live, killed the demon on the way back. Destroying the tower probably doesn´t make much difference, at least when it comes to loot - best comes from the rage demon, secret stash and there´s that overpowered craftable item as well.

Ah, so you get a chance to destroy the demon later. The first time I encountered the demon, I killed her, then restored a save to see what would happen if I didn't.

The second time around, I also made her first close the rift, and so I'm off now to the mage's tower.

Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom