My Google+ Community!

D

Deleted User

Hi!

So, as you know, I'm a pretty famous YouTuber. I have over 500 subscribers, so you know this is true. Anyway, I was thinking, "Why not create a community of RPG fans?" In one place. Sort of on YouTube, but really on Google+.

So, you should all join my Google+ community! Why, you ask? Well, I don't know. Stop asking so many questions! Just join. We'll have fun! I'll post RPG stuff. You'll post RPG stuff. It will be awesome! And it's Google+, so, yeah. It's the future, man.

I may even make a Twitter tweet sharing the link to my Google+ page! Technology is just crazy.

Here it is, in all it's 2 member glory:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/106658449309828828466/communities/117097960389849562912

Join now, don't delay! :)

Google + still exists? ;)

Yeah. And I'm posting some awesome Realms of Arkania backgrounds - one of which I made myself. xD

Never heard of google plus.
Is that yet another social engineering and brainwashing network?

Never heard of google plus.
Is that yet another social engineering and brainwashing network?

Yes. :) But it's cleaner than Facebook.

Would you like to be assimilated? :)

I thought that one of the main points of RPGWatch was a suppose to be just that. ^.^

He's hedging his bets in case of a catastrophic meltdown. :biggrin:

Good luck with that.

Guys, I am simply offering more RPG sharing and more RPG coverage with my Google community. This is not a negative thing, it is a positive thing.

I'm still going to post here on the 'Watch but this community is something a little different for fans of RPGs. I will be posting cool stuff there, so you all should join and follow along. :)

I thought that one of the main points of RPGWatch was a suppose to be just that. ^.^

It is, but this community will be on Google+ and feature a wider base audience. Maybe people who don't like posting on sites like RPGWatch will post in the community, since Google+ is the cool thing all the kids are doing now. :D

Besides, it won't hurt to join and be a member of the community as well as the community here at the 'Watch. Maybe people will post some interesting things in my community that you wouldn't see here at the 'Watch. Just sayin'. It might be worth it to join. :)

Fluent, but this is Games/RPG forum section.
It's not social networks that should go to off topic or I dare to say even better place3 for it would be political and blasphemic controversies section. :)

joxer, My community is all about RPGs. If you want more RPG info, join the community. That's why I posted it here. :)

It's not about me, Drithius, it's about the community. More people talking about RPGs in new communities is a good thing.

Ok, new communties, whatever that entails. Go start a new community then. And stop using RPGWatch as a platform for solicitation.

Give him a break? He's contributed quite a few things to the Watch. Where's the harm in a few threads with some self promotion? Not exactly the end of the world.

Give him a break? He's contributed quite a few things to the Watch. Where's the harm in a few threads with some self promotion? Not exactly the end of the world.

Agreed. No harm in it.

I guess he lost some of the community's goodwill with his replies in the "controversial" Skyrim thread, which makes this a little ill timed. :)

I think that probably quite a few people got a bit hacked off with the pledge pledge pledge, buy buy buy thing. It did get a bit much. I think the tirade snapped some people's patience.

My advice would be to ease up on anything like this for a while.

Drithius, it's not about "solicitation", it's about growing a community of RPG fans and giving them something different other than RPGWatch. What's the harm in that?

I don't stand to profit off this, but even if I did, why are you and Celtic so against stuff like this? I'm simply trying to give back to the community and start something that everyone can benefit from and have fun with.

And Ripper, "pledge pledge pledge buy buy buy"? I made ONE thread awhile back asking for donations. Granted, in every YouTube video I make I post a link to my Patreon page, but I'm not twisting anyone's arm to donate to me.

Just like the Skyrim modders, I rely on donations to help my YouTube channel and give me the opportunity to grow. Asking for donations in videos is what I have to do if I ever want people to donate to me.

And Ripper, ease up on what exactly? What am I doing here? I'm trying to start a new community on Google+, which has the potential to attract many RPG fans for some interesting RPG discourse. Of course, I will promote the 'Watch there as well, as I already have in my first post there, and I hope to attract people on Google+ and YouTube that DON't post here already. Then maybe we can gain some new members instead of the same people posting time and time again. So why should I ease up on that? It's a good cause if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom