Two Worlds II - 10 Essential Mods

Im still amazed that so many games have combat that needs a mod to fix something like this...

8# They Fight Back (V3)
This mod prevents you from winning fights by simply fast left clicking as opponents now mostly will be immune to interruption of their own attacks caused by your fast attacks.

However this mod looks promising, I dont know much about the game but does this open up more of the world for single player that was previously only multi-player?

9# No invisible Barriers
There are some invisible barriers in the game, teleporting you back if you try to cross them. Using this mod, these barriers will be made visible.Their main purpose was sealing off Eikronas, thanks to this mod Eikronas is now open!

Great newsbit! May I add that there is one more great mod that allows respawning of creatures(some not all!)so that the world doesn't seem so empty. They have put many of the mods in one package that is is easily placed in the wd folder.

Just a note: With the upcoming GOLD Patch there will be a check for mods. As I understand that, you cannot play in MP with enabled mods or modified .WD archives.

Right. It is recomended to put the mods in a folder that is easily removed before logging in to MP. From what I read, the company is debating on the possibility of allowing some mods that don't change gameplay

The Mod by Toccatta is great and he has added even more pigments

Looks like an interesting collection. Does Eikronas have any content in the formerly closed bits? I assuming not or someone would have just dropped in a teleport in the inaccesable bits.

Any PC mod list also needs the tweaks to turn of the blur IMO :)

Back
Top Bottom