That place isn't so bad after all.

I mean - when there's so many codexers around, it actually feels like the codex itself. I'm missing codex less and less due to bro presence in here.

Watchers are nice enough people to let us spank them a little bit :love:

Watchers are masochists enough people to let us spank them a little bit :love:

Fixed.
image.php

I'm back, what did I miss?

I see there have been a lengthy discussion about jewish stuff. It started funny, than it became interesting, than it bacame a total bore. Seriously guys, how could you argue about that for 20 pages? Don't turn this thread into GD, there is a reason why I avoid it on the Codex.

I mean - when there's so many codexers around, it actually feels like the codex itself. I'm missing codex less and less due to bro presence in here.

Watchers are nice enough people to let us spank them a little bit :love:

Things I miss:

1. Best Thread Ever.
2. Tits & Ass Thread.
3. I dunno about you, but this 'Games subcategory forum' is confusing.
I wouldn't want to click on every TES, Dragon Age forum just to check if there's anything to read. Would be great if they just merge it all into the RPG discussion. Let the dead threads die quicker and interesting ones stay up.

Serious question - does any codexer visit Something Awful ? If so, is it a quality site for discussion ? I heard they do good LPs at the very least.

I think I started LP-ing due to reading SA LP archive.
I wouldn't wanna pay $10 just to postread, so I decided to just 'hey. Let's play Mass Effect, I'm sure I'll drop this stupid idea in days.'

So one day I just bombed the GRPG Discussion with Let's play Mass Effect and went from there.

If the codex isn't coming back, guess I can just drop all my LPs and play it normally from now on.

Guys, I'm confused. Being a newfag, I shouldn't be bound to Kodex so much. Yet I'm starting to feel anxious about this whole exodus. So am I addicted to KKKodex or something?

I dunno about you, but this 'Games subcategory forum' is confusing.
I wouldn't want to click on every TES, Dragon Age forum just to check if there's anything to read. Would be great if they just merge it all into the RPG discussion. Let the dead threads die quicker and interesting ones stay up.

Yeah, that's pretty lame and when I say lame I mean up to the point of retarded, but hey, at least the people are civilized or something.

It's quite a shithole, actually. Much worse than our own.

They censor people for some obscure reasons without much explanation. Also, nearly every post contains at least one meme, exacerbating their sheep mentality.

Yup. Just browse random threads until you find a banned user, click on his profile and see what he was banned / warned for. 9 times out of ten it's a variant of "you answered a simple passive agressive comment with a 'fuck you', why are you so uncivilized?"

There's also a Help forum where people post their IRL problems, only to be showered with solutions by the second page, which forces them to make up more problems so they can enjoy the attention some more.

"My husband doesn't like it when I do X, he's talking about divorce :("

"Well, don't do X then"

"B-but I forgot to mention I already tried that…he doesn't like Y either"

"Well, don't do Y then"

"B-but…"

I also remember the "New Vegas will be released soon" thread, and there was a guy planning his build weeks on advance. He made a dozen posts wondering if he should play a diplosniper with Four Eyed and 8 PER 6 CHA or a diplocowboy with Four Eyed and 6 PER 8 CHA, and nobody told him to stfu.

Aliens.

Last edited:
Tits & Ass Thread

Every self-respecting forum has one of these, even the Codex had one. ITT you post your favorite tits and ass pix. I show you how:

tits:
1310479750637.jpg

ass:
tumblr_lk85g5PlBI1qzzwkfo1_500.jpg

see? easy. now u

So how long is Derp Overload going to take? It's a real pain in the arse following the entire Codex train of thought in one fucking thread..

Things I miss:

3. I dunno about you, but this 'Games subcategory forum' is confusing.

You can avoid that by simply searching for all new posts, then you can see all recent stuff.

Back
Top Bottom