Things you don't need to know...

The blond hair in black Melanesians are not related to any "European" gene, it is a local mutation that occur 10.000 years ago and spread all out the Pacific ocean

7AF73409F0C3DD04C5601551CB084E98.jpg

May the 4th be with you.

Australia is back!!! national team pitcher Aimee Murch (picture omitted) has won the Italian Softball Championship, Italian Cup and European Cup. Sadly no connection to cricket (I think). Still kind of impressing, reminds me of the 9-metre-tall little girl visiting Liverpool 2 weeks ago (at the time of writing)

pibbur who won't follow discussions about ESO or TESO or whattamatacallit.

The blond hair in black Melanesians are not related to any "European" gene, it is a local mutation that occur 10.000 years ago and spread all out the Pacific ocean
Wonder how that would be explained from an evolutional point of view.

I always thought that the reason for blond hair was a mutation in any case, just like - for example - the Merle facor in dogs. If the mutation appears in heaps in some places, then let's just assume that circumstances in those places were such that people with the mutation didn't die out.

Anything from pibbur

pibbur who sometimes appreciate new mmos, at other times not.

Go to translate.google.com

Pick "german" as language in the first panel. Copy the following text and paste it into the first panel. Click on the audio button in the bottom of the panel. Turn up the volume.

pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk pv zk bschk pv zk pv bschk zk bschk pv bschk bschk pv kkkkkkkkkk bschk bschk bschk

Bowlers have taken thirteen five-wicket hauls in Tests and one five-wicket haul in One Day International cricket matches played at Brabourne Stadium in Mumbai, not in Australia. Same applies to University of Hawaii softball player Kaia Parnaby. However, for some reason she's is trying to make the Australian squad that will play in the 2012 World Championships.

pibbur who thinks of paintings when it comes to bowlers

The vulnerable shrub Acacia pubescens, once grown at the Château de Malmaison, is threatened by housing development around Sydney.

pibbur who wonders if he should be annoyed at the ozzies

PS. According to Wikipedia, president Nixon actually met Elvis. DS.

Ahh. More useless posts.

Now for something slightly more relevant useless information:

Phoebe Buffay's childbirth scenes in the Friends episode "The One Hundredth" were created using actual childbirth footage, dolls, and real-life triplets coated with grape jelly.

pibbur who thinks that as far as he remembers the newborns in said episode, unlike most other tv-shows.with-so-called-newborns, actually were newborns and not 4 week oldies.

And who admits that the wife sometime gets tired of him constantly cirtizising the obvious mistakes in the above mentioned tv-shows.

Last edited:
My thesis is due tomorrow and I'm still not done. I have some results to analyse and add to the thesis o_O

Lots of work left and I feel a bit lazy. What to do ?

Ahh, the memories!!

pibbur who remembers he spent almost every hour of the two last days before he delivered his thesis (master's degree) in image analysis

Mine is in the analysis of action potentials (brain signals). I wrote a program which can detect them from an array of electrodes and analyse them in real time-ish. I was supposed to be able to send a control signal depending on the analysis of different metrics, but couldn't complete that in time...

Mine was related to my ... other profession ..: segmentation and classification of intracellular structures through series of electron microscopic images.

Go to translate.google.com

Pick "german" as language in the first panel. Copy the following text and paste it into the first panel. Click on the audio button in the bottom of the panel. Turn up the volume.

What am I supposed to be hearing?

Mine was looking at what made some IT architects better at their role than others.

And what did you decide? Most architects I work with seem to think of themselves as God-like figures who have the unsavory task of working with we foolish mortals, which of course results in a lot of eye rolling and excluding them from meetings.

Back
Top Bottom