ES4: Shivering Isles - First Screens

I hope some textures will be new.

Hopefully the content will be compelling ...

Looks pretty good. But why does the guy in the gold armour have boobs?

Mommy, make the bad man go away... :p

That's a Golden Saint which is usually represented as a woman.

Let me add that there's also a dev interview available on youtube, featuring some of the new content both in speech and in visual representation. Must say that it looks rather intriguing. I'll surely reinstall Oblivion when the expansion is released.

Linkage

Nice thanks for the link r3dshift. :)
Well this certinally is surprising, the're actually acknowleging how poor the dialogues were in Oblifion.
They said they have different dialogue for each NPC plus each has a random physc disorder which is evident in the dialogues, so unique dialogues are in, also there also seems to be new textures.

Hey wait a miniute are these Besthseda PR guys or actual game designers this could be another trick? ;)

Let me add that there's also a dev interview available on youtube, featuring some of the new content both in speech and in visual representation. Must say that it looks rather intriguing. I'll surely reinstall Oblivion when the expansion is released.

Linkage

Thanks for the link ... the world looks pretty nice, but I am concerned about how they are already hedging the 'world of madness' into 'people have idiosyncrasies'. It will be interesting to see how it plays out ...

I was glad of that change, Mike. I thought the Telvanni were really strange and I wouldn't want it to go too much past them. A lot of the landscapes in O: SI looks like the Telvanni stuff in Morrowind, albeit with different colors. I just hope we meet the nymphomaniac succubus personality :D

Back
Top Bottom