-==Zero==-

Watcher
Iam Now Stuck In Harbour Town With 3 Missions

And Bandit Camp With 3 Missions Too

When I Try To Open Monastery I Found That The Quest

Report To Don Has Canceled

And The Temple Quest With Fischer Has Canceled

Should I Continue To Monastery Or There's A Problem In This​

I haven't found any drawbacks to quests being canceled, apart from the obvious - not being able to complete said quests. It's a role-playing game, choose your side and stick with it. :)

kk I Will Join Monastery Coz Iam Bored From Don's Quest

I Never See A Role Playing Game Like This :)

I Wish It Was Like Diablo Or Fable Or King's Bounty

How do you cancel mission on the PC version ? I'm currently stuck trying to find lodging for the farmer's sick wife, sine talking to carlos (or what ever his name is) only grants me the protection money dialogue.

As far as i know you can't cancel a mission yourself from within the journal. Either complete it, or it rots in your journal until it's automatically canceled by some factor in the game, or you finish the game. You mean Costa? There should be more dialog there than that.

All I Do Is Going Mionastery When I talk To Master the Mission For Dons Canceled Automatic

Finding a bed for the sick wife is easy. Talk to someone near the mage who has plenty of spare room.

you have to do a favor for Flavio to get lodgings for the wife. deliver 5 boar skins & 5 wolf skins to Baxter in exchange for meat. give the meat to the mage who is stirring the cauldron. this will prompt Flavio to offer you a room and you can ask for one extra bed.

you have to do a favor for Flavio to get lodgings for the wife. deliver 5 boar skins & 5 wolf skins to Baxter in exchange for meat. give the meat to the mage who is stirring the cauldron. this will prompt Flavio to offer you a room and you can ask for one extra bed.

Nice, I didn't know this. I assume Flavio doesn't offer the room if i've already arranged for lodgings in the other place? I don't recall him mentioning anything about it even after completing the skin & meat delivery quest.

I think there may be a way to edit bugged quests.
Those of you familiar with the Gothic games might remember the two player NPC's you could spawn the "Player Helper" ( spawn ch ) and the "Story Helper" ( spawn sh ), well these still work I just spawned both of them, only problem of course is that their on screen text is in German.

Back
Top Bottom