Arcania - Official Site Countdown

The counter appeared to be finished for a while as there just was the title page, but now it is back again with an extra 40 minutes to go.

The site was down for a while I guess they were uploading stuff and getting everything ready.

It's back up with 28 minutes.

What is this counter for anyways?

Wow just stumbled onto this with 20 seconds to go!

"For the very first time, our homepage dedicated to the coming, breathtaking action RPG experience opens the gate into an exciting fantasy world. Seek out new information, watch the day/night cycle of the page itself, share your opinion in the official forum and don`t forget to visit this realm regularly. Because there will always wait something new and fascinating for you - here in the virtual realm of ArcaniA!"

New homepage? Kind of exciting I guess.

Edit:
Lots of screen shots and artwork. Hmm.. in hind sight it seems to start at 30seconds every time I got to the page. So may not have been as lucky as I first thought.

Last edited:
PC Minimum Requirements

* Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista
* Direct X Version: DirectX 9.0c or higher
* Hard Disk Space: 10 GB + 600 MB virtual memory
* DVD Drive: 6x DVD ROM Drive
* Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHZ, AMD Athlon 3500+
* RAM: 1 GB (Windows® XP), 1,5 GB (Windows® Vista)
* Graphics Accelerator: ATI 1800XT, Shader Model 3, 256 MB
Nvidia 6800, Shader Model 3, 256 MB
* Sound Card: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card

Seems reasonable,most screens are great and into that gothic feeling
Still no video :p

Ooh, I'll be able to run it!

Well, actually, my CPU is below spec, but it should be fine (in fact the only recent CPU-bound game I encountered was Demigod, and.. Supreme Commander before that. Games really _aren't_ CPU-bound, no matter how you spin it).

After having sailed to the mainland, the nameless hero faced a Myrtana were almost all land was in the hand of the Orcs, while only small rebel camps and the former capital – protected by a magical barrier – built the resistance.

The English isn't the best, but they shouldn't make any grammatical mistakes though...

Don't know about the game yet. Too early to tell anything.

Oddly enough, nothing seems to work for me on that page. My mouse cursor changes to a hand icon when I move it over any of the links, but nothing happens when I click on them. I can't advance past the home page.

ahh cool I hadn't heard of this one yet

Now if only someone would make a World of Xeen remake

Back
Top Bottom