Skyrim - Play Daggerfall in Skyrim

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming A new mod for Skyrim allows you to play the entire main quest of Daggerfall in Skyrim.

This project took oracus0 almost two years to complete. Its main purpose is to bring some of its magic and lore to Elder Scrolls fans of the Skyrim generation that would never otherwise experience it. It also aims to delight those fans of the original game that would love to see the Main Quest in an new engine. It's also worth noting that Skygerfall comes with voice acting, re-mastered music and better graphics.

[...]
More information.

Is it finished? I mean: finished FINISHED?

The main quest of Daggerfall is 1% of the Daggerfall world.

In fact you could play Daggerfall as a sandbox game without ever touching the main quest at all.

The mod is just the main quest. And just that. The author only created the places where the main quest happens.

I would suggest playing Daggerfall Unity instead, personally.

The mod is just the main quest. And just that. The author only created the places where the main quest happens.

I would suggest playing Daggerfall Unity instead, personally.

Is DU playable? I have only seen videos.

Is DU playable? I have only seen videos.

For like 2 months I think, I only discovered it was playable about 2 weeks ago. It's more in release-candidate state than fully released though, but I had no issues with it so far (outside some crashes related to a mod that I since removed).

There are even a few mods (I really suggest taking DREAM and models replacement).

Back
Top Bottom