Dungeon of Naheulbeuk - Released

Anyone who has played it - does it have an easy/story like mode? The only way I can manage TB games is if I can breeze through the combat faster which helps if it has an easy mode. I think I would enjoy it just for the companion interactions and atmosphere as I enjoy that kind of thing. But if the combat slogged me down I would get too bored.

Anyone who has played it - does it have an easy/story like mode? The only way I can manage TB games is if I can breeze through the combat faster which helps if it has an easy mode. I think I would enjoy it just for the companion interactions and atmosphere as I enjoy that kind of thing. But if the combat slogged me down I would get too bored.

Late answer since I was following the other thread about this game, but if I remember correctly it has 4 difficulty modes, the easier one being advertised as an adventure mode for those who just want to enjoy the story.

The more I play it, the more I love it.

This is not the usual dungeon … rather a donjon …

It plays imho very well with the usual clichés in the fantasy genre … especially with fantasy RPGs.
Its way of playing with fantasy clichés is … imho … in a similar style like in The Book Of Unwritten Tales (BOUT) (one of the very few fantasy-themed Adventure games).

I have this on my wish list. Does sound like fun.

Back
Top Bottom