Colony Ship - The Stealth System

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Couchpotato spotted CSG update #47 that explains the stealth system:

CSG update #47 - The Stealth System

Role-playing means different things to different people. To us, it means handling quests and obstacles in a manner fitting your character. You can solve all your problems with violence, you can talk your way through the game, 'making friends and influencing people', or you can rely on stealth (and science) and have a lot of fun in the process.

One of the early quests tasks you with recruiting Lord's Mercy and her gang for Braxton (more on the conflict here link, written by Primordia's Mark Yohalem himself).

The (relatively) easy way is to convince Mercy to switch sides, but it requires skills like Persuasion and Streetwise. If you fail, you'd have to kill her to weaken Jonas, which will be a very hard fight as you'd have to fight the entire gang in their 'fort', where the negotiations take place. Obviously, if Mercy and her gang are a valuable ally in the upcoming fight for the control of the Pit, they need to be appropriately tough.

Alternatively, you can sneak inside, assassinate Mercy and leave before anyone realizes what happened.

[...]
More information.

I've been following this since it was first announced, and it sounds better with every update. It will definitely be in my top three picks for GOTY whenever it releases.

The (relatively) easy way is to convince Mercy to switch sides
But I am already convinced! :D
Watching this excellent game! Good to see, there's still real game development going on with the onslaught of AAA-Sewage sold for $50+ on Steam.

I almost never take the stealth option if there is another choice available. It sounds well implemented though, and I like that the different character builds will have such a big effect on gameplay.

Not exactly sure why, but I'm starving for updates on this game. Its my most anticipated game and I don't even know a lot about it.

Back
Top Bottom