Pricewatch!

I keep meaning to re-install Titan Quest at some point and see if they really changed anything for that anniversary addition. One day I'll get to it.

Re-installed it twice and got bored after maybe chapter 2. TQ is definitely one of the better ARPGs. I guess it is just me. It was the same with Grim Dawn.

Agreed, it's a nice game but still basically a click to kill/pickup-fest. I don't mind it when I feel like it, that's only occasionally though and I can only handle it in chunks at a time. I'm the same with Grim Dawn, Torchlight and all the others too. Horses for courses etc but for $4 it's worth a look if you're remotely interested.

I believe I paid thirty dollars for Elex, and it was worth every penny. I've since gifted two copies of that game.

Mad Max is on sale at Steam, for around seven bucks. Not played it myself, but I know a few people that really enjoyed it.

Haven't played Mad Max either, but it's in my backlog. Heard some good reports it was pretty fun.

StarCrawlers is - 45 % on GoG (~ € 9).

Nice blobber with alot of different synergies depending on the classes you take on your team.
It can become a bit repetetive after a while though (side missions are all random gen).

I quite enjoyed Starcrawlers, and yeah, some of the missions will seem very similar as the game progresses. Well worth playing though, and I hope to see more products from the folks that made this game.

I played Elex for a few hours today and yes, it is good. Especially the exploration is superb thanks to the verticality.

Still not a fan of the fantasy meets scifi thingy but I'm having fun so far.

I play on hard and it is great how you can trick impossible enemies or lead them to their doom. The troll cleared the whole Reaver camp for me and I collected the loot.

The current chono.gg deal is Space Tyrant.
It's not a CRPG, but a 5x(?)* strategy game by the dude who created Plants vs Zombies.
I hear it's pretty darn good, despite the cutesy graphics.

Steam page link

(*oh, apparently that's "eXplore, eXploit, eXpand, eXterminate and eXsanguinate!")

Last edited:
You can get Hard West at 80 % off for € 3.99 from GoG atm. The DLC Scars of Freedom is also 77 % off (€ 0.69).

Pretty good game mechanics and atmosphere-wise, but I disliked that progression is always limited per scenario.

Yea I need to finish hardwest one of these days. It is also one of those nifty games that run on linux. I started it and it was a lot of fun but then I finished my trip and never went back and finished the game.

Hard West is an excellent tactical game, I've played it through twice so far and I'll be playing it again in the future. I've not played the expansion as of yet, I'll work that in on the next run through.

Back
Top Bottom