Kynseed - Steam Page and Early Access Soon

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Kynseed now has a Steam page with Early Access to come soon.

About This Game

Kynseed is a sandbox RPG adventure life sim brought to you by developers who worked on the Fable series for Lionhead Studios.

Live your life in a quirky world where everyone ages and dies, including your pets! Take control of the mystical Kynseed and grow your family legacy over generations as you pass your skills and powers down to your children.

• Run a tavern, apothecary, goods store or blacksmith. Farm your land. Go adventuring and battle dark faery tale creatures. Or do them all. The choice is yours.
  • Develop relationships with NPC’s who have their own lives and loves, and who will remember your deeds, actions and pranks!
  • Find and use Proverbs to unlock the secrets of each ingredient, creature and inhabitant of a place where folk tales are all true.
  • Gather the materials to create better items, craft beers or to mix cures for a range of bizarre maladies for the simple people of the land.
  • Deal with the mysterious Fae gentleman, Mr Fairweather and buy strange artifacts from him that aid your chores, help you in combat or let you just mess with the world….but be aware of the life tax he extracts annually!
In Kynseed, live your lives the way you choose in a lovingly hand-crafted and huge 2D open world.
More information.

I backed this on KS, this is advancing faster than I though it would.

One of the developer described the game as It's more like Ultima 7 meets Fable with hints of Stardew and Reccetear but the loop of Fantasy Life on Steam forum.

RPGMaker it seems.

This one has a lot of potential, seems to do a good job of having interesting content for crafters and combat enthusiasts alike. Might be a lot of secrets hidden deep in journeying through the game as well.

I backed this on KS, this is advancing faster than I though it would.

One of the developer described the game as It's more like Ultima 7 meets Fable with hints of Stardew and Reccetear but the loop of Fantasy Life on Steam forum.

If your quote is true... count me as instant buy :)
Once out of early access of course.

If your quote is true… count me as instant buy :)
Once out of early access of course.

I'm pretty sure that the quote is true, the danger with it though is that the reasons why the dev mentioned those games might not be what you are thinking off.

I can see why Stardew Valley, Reccetear and Fantasy Life are mentioned. Fable too...but outside the game being open world I'm not sure of the link to Ultima 7.

Back
Top Bottom