Enderal: Shards Of Order - Class System Teaser

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Sure AI has a short trailer for Enderal: Shards Of Order with a look at the class system.

It's been four month since we released the first episode of our devblog, in which we demonstrated Enderals brand new class-system with its unlockable memories. We've been working on it for quite some time now, scripting new talents, testing them (only to find out they would crush our Gamedesign completely), discarding them and rescripting them again. But it's been worth it: Our class/memory-system with all its talents, new spells and perks is now fully implemented!

The following video is a small cut-together showing some more talents in action. Of course this is only meant to whet your appetite, but hopefully you'll like it nonetheless.
More information.

Looks nice and I hope this is good as their previous one for Oblivion.

Its about 2 years since the release of Skyrim and we still don't have any "total conversion" mods for it given the huge modding community it has. I think Morrowind had 2 big "total conversion" mods year after release.

Not so sure it's a "huge" modding community. A huge mooching, what can I get for free, downloader community there exists for sure, though. But if you compare the key players in the modding scene, it usually remains pretty consistent… sometimes even diminishing as veterans move on and up-and-comers not necessarily having the experience to make anything as extensive as a full overhaul try to fill their shoes.

But kudos to SureAI. Just wish it was out already as I've been considering a Skyrim replay now that I have DLC.

Scripting is also a pain in the ass in Skyrim, compared to Morrowind/Oblivion.

Back
Top Bottom