Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hellgate: London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Eschalon: Book 1

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
I went through the list and removed all votes that were too close to each other (successive votes within a minute or 2). I kept all the registered votes, regardless of how close they were.
The results then are:
Mass Effect - 38 votes
The Witcher - 620 votes
Two Worlds - 7 vote
Hellgate: London - 7 votes
NWN2: Mask of the Betrayer - 82 votes
Eschalon: Book 1 - 153 votes

I think the Witcher votes might still be flawed

Might be a good idea to record the IP number of the votes. Combine that and the times, and you'll get a system that would be pretty hard to game. You'd need a botnet or something...

Might be a good idea to record the IP number of the votes. Combine that and the times, and you'll get a system that would be pretty hard to game. You'd need a botnet or something...

Even then I could vote from work and from home as a guest. I think a poll should be only accesible for members. It's not that you have to share your whole live here when you don't want too -> Make a gmail address and it's done.

We had 58 votes from members. Just a marginal percentage of all voters even if everybody would have voted only once.
I prefer to allow guest voting in our polls even if it does mean investing time and effort in getting the poll results fixed (to some level), just as I prefer to allow guest comments to newsbits.

RPGWatch is by all means a site for all RPG lovers, not only for the registered ones. I know it comes with downsides and we'll do our best to minimize them. I prefer to live with those downsides over allowing only registered guests to vote.

Wow ... who knows what you'll miss on vacation ...

Exactly, so stop taking all those holidays!! :)

c'mon

WTF??

I suspect cheating. This is ridiculous - Hellgate takes the first place?!?! C'mon man, that cannot be true.

well said hellgate is no ware near top in my book....... and i think lots of peeps will agree!!! The witcher is one of the best RPG games i have ever played and is fair to say that it is like fable and oblivion together but BETTER.

I do not count the diablo-style games as RPG's at all. STALKER falls closer as a true RPG in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom