Piranha Bytes RPB - Advent Calendar Update

Thanks, I had forgotten about this. I get the distinct impression that this game is going to have some kind of water theme :) You know those crafty crustaceans are always causing catastrophes.

All alliteration aside, I wonder, if Jowood plans on releasing Gothic 4 in 2010 then when does Piranha plan to release this water world?

skavenhorde I bet PB will release sooner, unless they are trying to suddenly develop for consoles as with Gothblivion.

I can hardly wait for those amazonian women to bring me pina coladas, on the beach!

Gotta love those amazonian women with pina colodas.

what the hell are you guys talking about...
is there a reason you think there will be a jungle/amazonian theme to this game?

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya
Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama

If this was an island... the area of Gothic 1 also was an island of some sorts ... It could well fit into what I've read so far - that it's going to be smaler than Gothic 3, for example.

It could also be an island because PB has already said their game will take place on an island. ;)

Number 24 is actually a song by KaiRo for the upcoming game (work in progress), reminds me a lot of the good music from the Gothic games. If there's one area where the Gothic games always shine it's music, so I don't mind the obvious inspiration from the previous games.

Nice, thanks PB, KaiRo and Maylander! :)

Back
Top Bottom