Working on a shitty pc space game concept art and text

I started working with the idea or creating a space game of sorts maybe as a mobile or web app or if I can find or join a full indy gaming studio or maybe start my oen and find coders i will. Turn this idea into something much much bigger.

newface4-01.jpg

Another idea for the intro screen:

0861f15e-0778-4aed-bf69-2259ab5f893b.jpg

I fixed the eye alignment for the bottom one.

Both the graphic and text are all my own and will serve as the game’s intro or intro screen. I wanted to showcase my storytelling graphic design and multimedia skills. I then decided to even create some pixel art. Btw, Everything was done on ipad even imovie and upload to youtube hence the quality is a but low at beginning of vid and 720p but this is really just a proof of concept:

https://youtu.be/DMpoOmiunu0

This video actually inspired me on this idea and as a way to combine my skills into a single project:

https://youtu.be/APRA_z6wDWQ

Like this guy I am also mostly self taught. And his success really inspired me. Maybe I will pitch it to big studios when in reslity it will be w mobile wuality game or something snd just live off the hype.

Can you please elaborate your vision behind this project?

Be aware though that this music is owned by someone (Dynatron) and you are not allowed to freely use it.

I will offer to license it ot psy him to use it if I actually start making a game. It is just a concept right now. My strengths are writing and visuals, thus I have to lewrn to code in Unity or something if I want this concept to become a fully fledged game. The music whether in final format or not will be similar.

The idea is something either along the lines of super hydorah or something more ambitious like wing commander or freespace 2. I love both types of games reslly.

AppleIntimidation said:
Working on a shitty pc…
O_O

After all those shills, Apple should buy you a better PC.

Back
Top Bottom