Skyrim - Lordbound Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@GameRant Skyrim has a new expansion sized mod called Lordbound in the works. The mod now has a trailer and is expected sometime in 2018.

It is well known that The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is no stranger to mods from its faithful gaming community. One of the new and upcoming mods for the game goes under the title of Lordbound, and the developers behind the mod have released a new trailer showcasing the environment of Druadach Valley, a region between High Rock and Skyrim.

[...]

[...]
More information.

Let's hope this one makes it to completion. In fairness, these mega mods have a better track record than the re-implementations of older games.

Impressive. Skyrim isn’t that old and many people including myself play actively. Still need to try Enderal!

For the price I didn't pay, I thought Enderal was great.

I disliked Enderal even more than Skyrim. My suggestion is to try to play Skyrim with the mod Requiem. It turns it into a fantastic game for me. Slower, harder, more realistic and more role-playing.

I agree with the Requiem recommendation. I think, if Skyrim had been released as Requiem makes it, it would have been a lot more popular with the hardcore types round here.

True enough.

Shame, though, as the mod shows how close it really is to being a much more satisfying game.

I guess nobody is arguing, that Skyrim without mods is not playable.
Enderal held up pretty well as a vanilla game in my opinion. There are also mods, if you want to change things, though.

I'm very interested to see what SureAI does once they go pro.

Back
Top Bottom