Risen Endgame Spoiler Help Required

Hi,

i believe i am near the end of the game, i have placed the 4 skulls onto the altars and the cutscene show the big doors opening, once they open it stays in the cutscene and nothing happens, ive waited some minutes and the game is stuck it seems, anything that i may be doing wrong?

Is the Inquisitor present? Make sure he is. Talk to him when he's standing next to Ursegor.

He is still over by the spirit who is now free'd, i went back to speak to them and they both say '' not right now '' and they just stay by the tomb.

Never experienced that, he's supposed to walk over to the entrance, and the spirit is supposed to vanish, but let you open his coffin so you can pick up the skull.

Don't you have some other savegames you can try? Ones that are a little further back?

Otherwise, it seems you might be screwed :(

:(

Sorry to hear that.

Have you tried worldofrisen.de forums? Maybe someone else has had this and knows of a workaround.

ive applied the latest 1.01 patch and still the same result, too bad that, just spent hours and hours and cannot finish the game ..... oh well im not starting it again...will wait for Dragon Age now i think, thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom