Witcher 3 - Gameplay Preview For E3

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Thanks to DSO Gaming I found information that CD Projekt RED will be showing a new 45 Minute Gameplay preview Event at E3 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

So look forward to next month when the video might make it online.

CD Projekt RED has informed us about its E3 plans. According to the company, a 45 minutes gameplay preview event is scheduled for this year’s E3, in which the Polish company will show off a new scene/sequence from its title. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is currently planned for an early 2015 release and promises to be one of the best RPGs to date. Enjoy the teaser image and stay tuned for more!
More information.

45 minutes? Too spoilery for me. I might catch a glimpse of it, but I prefer to experience this game without any significant information.

I will not watch all 45 minutes if it is posted, though will skim through it to check it out. That is way to long of game play for me, I remember all the post of W2 that I wanted to click on but did my best not to.

Side note...Did they happen to post what system they will be showing it off on???

Jesus. I hope it's going to be open for the public, and not press-only bullshit. I'm salivating for some W3 footage.

E3 is press-only BS.

CDProjekt might release the video to the public though.

Back
Top Bottom