Two Worlds II - NA Preorder Offer

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Southpeak sends word of a new preorder deal (and new boxart) for Two Worlds II in the NA market. Those who preorder in the US and Canada and follow the instructions can get a $10 rebate and nab a Sordahan "Yeah, I like to kill!" t-shirt. They sent us a .pdf that I'll upload later but hopefully vendors will also have the application form.
More information.

I normally shy away from pre-orders but this one has already been reviewed. This one is very tempting!

Zloth, you really cant go wrong with TW2 ,if you love RPGs . Im playing it now and im immersed .

I never thought I'd say this, but Two Worlds II is a vast improvement over TW1. I hated TW1 and don't understand the following it has, but this game has a decent plot, cool spells and so far it's not as damn empty as the first one.

I hate TW1 with a passion because it's just so empty. Worse than Oblivion empty. But this one has me entertained and it's the first game where there is a sexy orc (sorta) love interest. Never saw that coming. When I saw her I figured she was a green skinned elf, but nope she's an orc.

It's about time too. Poor orc females always get passed over for those damn haughty elven temptresses :D

Let your freak 'gamer' flag fly :)

Skavenhorde - Thank you for not being one of those people who is so biased against Oblivion that they will say that TW1 was an awesome game… I know a lot of people who (justifiably) really disliked Oblivion (although I certainly enjoyed it quite a bit once mods came out to address the more egregious design flaws), and therefore developed a favorable opinion towards TW1, but I don't think that despising Oblivion is any way to objectively conclude that TW1 was a great game. Even without the Oblivion comparisons, it's hard to see TW1 as a good game. TW2, however? I'm impressed so far after 15 hours.

Back
Top Bottom