Anyone who has more posts in GD+retardo than in the rest of the forums combined is a card-carrying subhuman and should be ever treated as such.

So, I PLAY SKRYRIM FAPU FAPU threads >>>>> GD?

• http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/12/26/ultra-orthodox-demands-spark-debate-in-israel/?hpt=hp_c1
    fk5xea.jpg

Jerusalem (CNN)–Eight-year-old Naama Margolis is afraid to walk to school.

She's afraid, her mother says, because life has become a nightmare for anyone who doesn't follow the edicts of the ultra-Orthodox Jews who have flocked in recent years to their city of 80,000 just outside of Jerusalem.

"They threaten everyone in town over everything they don't like," Hadassah Margolis told CNN on Monday. "We have suffered swearing, they have had eggs, tomatoes, stink bombs and rocks thrown at us. They do this to anyone who doesn't think, look or act as they do."

"I'm afraid when one of them passes by me," she earlier told Israel's Channel 2 "I don't know if he will spit on me or will curse me 'whore', 'slut', "bastards" 'go away from here' - exactly in those words."

The Margolis family, whose story was detailed Friday in a nationwide television broadcast, is the latest in a series of high-profile examples of what critics say are attempts by groups within Israel's ultra-Orthodox community to impose its religious beliefs on the public and excise women from the public sphere.

Much more at the link.

What's wrong, Muslins, Jews? Why do you treat your women like shit? I thought you valued freedom and despised oppressive regimes, yet you behave much like those that once gave you the same treatment.

@ laclongquan

But… But you can turn yourself in giant frog demon that goes kero kero kero, and has a big tongue thingie! :biggrin:

Stop right now, you anti-catamite.

EDIT: as you are a guurrrl, I am sure you can find attraction in a long-tongue monster... The image just scare(d) me shitless.

@ laclongquan

Fufufufufu. Long prehensile tongues count as naught but foreplay in the long list of bizarre fetishes japanese games have corrupted my once innocent soul with.

jade empire certainly was better than kotor, but i still thought it was banal shit boring. the transformation stuff was a cool idea, but i didn't like any of the available forms and if i remember correctly some of them were useless.

on topic: ridiculous jew hats, i love to hate'em.

[IMG=HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!HALT!]http://images.uesp.net/3/3a/Df_human_guard.gif[/IMG]

Bros we're gonna end up losing our refuge if we keep doing the multikult thing this blatantly, if you're going to do that at least look for another place to occupy

What's wrong, Muslins, Jews? Why do you treat your women like shit? I thought you valued freedom and despised oppressive regimes, yet you behave much like those that once gave you the same treatment.

There's Jews, and then there's Ultra Orthodox Jews. Even my circumcised manitem trembles in fear to mention of the latter.

@ Macumbeiro

What about Gaia Online?

Couldn't live without the Dex so I joined the party here at RPG Watchwitz

Anyway here's what I found in my imageshack account

stopgdistheotherway.jpg

fuckyouwithyourstreamli.jpg

poster05.jpg

cimg0940s.jpg

cimg0941.jpg

Back
Top Bottom