XBOX one: the last nail to the coffin
View Single Post
May 23rd, 2013, 14:48
An newspaper article here rather highlights the 1984 "Big Brother" abilities of the xbox :
- It can watch and monitor people
- it can recognize faces
- it can recognize gestures
- it can see how people react (of course this must be programmed as well)
- it is able to "see" even in the dark (infrared vision)
- it is therefore able to use face recognizion and gesture recognition to monitor how people react towards movies, advertisements, games, etc. …
It is therefore the perfect surveiillance tool.
Because everybody buys it at free will.
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist,
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Old Europe
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Alrik Fassbauer
Visit Alrik Fassbauer's homepage!
Find More Posts by Alrik Fassbauer