Fallout 76 - Wastelanders Launch Trailer

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Here is the launch trailer for the Fallout 76 Wastlanders add-on.

More information.

At least they had the good taste to use an Eddie Cochran classic as background music.

I'll confess that didn't do much for me at all. It didn't show any story and the whole thing looked smashed together with no rhyme or reason. Hopefully, they show something a little deeper than that mess.

Enjoyed music and video. Some explanation of the trailer.

Why don't companies ever hire voice actors with accents, unless they're British accents? You'd think given the setting, not everyone would sound like, well, they do where I live (on the west coast)

You forgot about the german accented englisch voice actors, that usually do things like evil Scientists, or Nazi Officers... Or the russian english accents, which are also fairly common in good productions.

Why don't companies ever hire voice actors with accents, unless they're British accents? You'd think given the setting, not everyone would sound like, well, they do where I live (on the west coast)

...you don't have an accent on the West coast??? ;)

Okay, I couldn't finish watching that trailer explanation video. The incessant up-talking by the narrator was driving me nuts. He made nearly every statement sound like a question. How this vocal tic infected so many people so quickly in less than a decade should be investigated by the CDC. Geez.

Back
Top Bottom