Dragon Age - Rage of Mages

Ahhh man, I missed the fun. Someone was finally calling Tan out for only posting in DA/BG threads and I missed it. DAMN!!!

It is a little weird that DA is the focus of Tan's obsession, but if that is his only interest then good for Tan. He has about the same stamina as Wesp. Except in a "omg what did they do now?" sorta way. Maybe he can fix anything they broke like Wesp does with Bloodlines.

BTW that wasn't sarcasm, I'm being totally honest here. You seem to have quite the obsession with these two games. Why not use it for a force for good? Instead of making threads like that "R" one you made awhile ago. Who has that kind of dedication? Not I. You actually went through all that research for something as trivial as how many times they used the letter R.

Who do we have here? :D Aah, the little rodent who has nested on my back. ;)
:takes the rodent off his back and slaps it around a bit:

I politely ignored your last little banal provocation.. but since you're persistent, I'll play with you a bit, my furry friend.

You seem to have quite an obsession at defending bioware. What have they done? Saved your entire famility from gang-bang? Oh, how heroic, dark and gritty!

And weasel, all it takes to notice the Rs is to take a single look at the map of Ferelden. Although, given your cognitive capabilities, it may not be so simple for you.

Maybe we should re-title this thread Dragon Age -- Rage of Nerds…

Who do we have here? :D Aah, the little rodent who has nested on my back. ;)
:takes the rodent off his back and slaps it around a bit:

I politely ignored your last little banal provocation.. but since you're persistent, I'll play with you a bit, my furry friend.

You seem to have quite an obsession at defending bioware. What have they done? Saved your entire famility from gang-bang? Oh, how heroic, dark and gritty!

And weasel, all it takes to notice the Rs is to take a single look at the map of Ferelden. Although, given your cognitive capabilities, it may not be so simple for you.

I really hoped you had retired to that tanning salon you dream of owning one day. It would of made these threads so much more enjoyable, but nooo. You forgo your dream of giving the perfect tan to the masses for what? This? What is this anyways? This is worse than the topic on ethics in gaming. At least that has some point to it. This is just .....well I have no idea what this is. I don't have an obsessive compulsive behavior like yourself.

So I take it you're just going to keep using your obessive compulsive behavior for evil or whatever this is? Keep up the heroic work!

Like I said before, why don't you spread the hate around a little? It's unhealthy to be focused on one thing for so long. You know, go onto hating Resident Evil for awhile or what about Risen? Ohhh, I know hate yourself for a little bit and then come back and hate DA again.

Seriously, all this is meaningless. You'll continue hating DA up until it's released and then, maybe just maybe, you might find out it's not so bad or I could be wrong and it turns out to be the worst game since Mistmare. Either way, I'm reserving my true judgement for when I ACTUALLY play the damn thing.

I think I'll end this conversation with a quote from your favorite author in the whole wide world. I think it fits perfectly.

Carry on, fierce internet warrior. Carry on. *salute*

I really hoped you had retired to that tanning salon you dream of owning one day. It would of made these threads so much more enjoyable, but nooo. You forgo your dream of giving the perfect tan to the masses for what? This? What is this anyways? This is worse than the topic on ethics in gaming. At least that has some point to it. This is just …..well I have no idea what this is. I don't have an obsessive compulsive behavior like yourself.

Actually, I get the tan on the beach just a bit further from my house.

Like I said before, why don't you spread the hate around a little? It's unhealthy to be focused on one thing for so long. You know, go onto hating Resident Evil for awhile or what about Risen? Ohhh, I know hate yourself for a little bit and then come back and hate DA again.

Why? I like to keep my hate concentrated. I wouldn't want it to "spread out" and affect people and things I care about. It's better to hate an unimportant game, unimportant developer and meaningless internet forum posters who have special powers such as; annoyance level 5 and banality level 6, than hating people around you, no? :)

Seriously, all this is meaningless. Either way, I'm reserving my true judgement for when I ACTUALLY play the damn thing.

1) Yes.

2) Sure, first pay for it and then judge it. Bioware marketing loves you already! LoL

I think I'll end this conversation with a quote from your favorite author in the whole wide world. I think it fits perfectly.

Carry on, fierce internet warrior. Carry on. *salute*

Leave your brother alone, you ungrateful sibling!

davegaider.jpg

Goddang it if you still don't make me laugh. Even that "I pooped on your furry head, weasel" comment still brings a chuckle every now and then (EVEN THOUGH IT WAS AT MY EXPENSE :mad:)

Any other day I would be happy to exchange a few good natured jokes with you at your expense this time :), but I've been in a foul mood lately and I'm just not up to it. I'll end up taking it too seriously and I would miss all those weasel comments when you put me in your ignore list.

I like what you bring here, Tan. I just really wish you would spread it around a bit.

So this is your friendly neighborhood RAT saying keep it coming because I won't be in a foul mood forever and on that day your tan had better be perfect. ;)

Carry on, internet warrior. Carry on. *salute*

Edit: Dude, I would of bought this game no matter who made it. It's not like there is a plethora of party rpgs out there. So saying that Bioware loves people like me is like saying *insert dev/producers name* loves people like me. If it's a party rpg then 9 times out of 10, I'm buying it. Hell, I even bought POR2 and look at the reviews on that sucker. Everyone and their mother said stay away, but did I? Noooo and I regretted buying it at the time, but some people here have convinced me to give it another shot.

Last edited:
What have you done to skavenhorde, you DeGenerated bastard!? I didn't know DG photos have such an effect on people's minds, turning them upside down. :/

Lets bring back skavenhorde!

David-Gaider.jpg

I'll never understand why people can become such fanatics. Or fanatics at all.

The next point we'll have is someone hacking the forum, because he or she believes that someone else on the forum is just wrong, so everything needs to be destroyed !!!

Or even worse: Just bombs.

I'll rather keep it with C-3PO : "Sometimes I really understand those humans ..."

On a more serious note, I'm annoyed that trees in DA don't have shadows, while everything else does and it looks awkward.

Are you talking about me, Alrik? :fanatic menacing gaze:

What have you done to skavenhorde, you DeGenerated bastard!? I didn't know DG photos have such an effect on people's minds, turning them upside down. :/

Lets bring back skavenhorde!

David-Gaider.jpg

It's a little funny because he sorta looks like me, minus the beard. Handsome devil. :)

Alright, I'll let you get back to whining about DA. I know you're dying to say something inane, like any good little chihuahua barking at a fly.

As much as I believe Tan is wasting his time, I really don't get the opposite side either.

Why don't you let him have his opinion and let him express it freely? Afterall, it's not like we don't all have that option, and I think it's nice that everyone is allowed to do so.

My suggestion would be to simply agree to disagree.

It's a little funny because he sorta looks like me, minus the beard. Handsome devil. :)

Congratulations! You really *are* handsome! :)
<tries to withstand the sarcasm pressure which almost made his body burst into little bits>

Alright, I'll let you get back to whining about DA. I know you're dying to say something inane, like any good little chihuahua barking at a fly.

Are you serious? "Trees without shadows" is inane? In a 2009. "next-gen" game?

As much as I believe Tan is wasting his time, I really don't get the opposite side either.

Why don't you let him have his opinion and let him express it freely? Afterall, it's not like we don't all have that option, and I think it's nice that everyone is allowed to do so.

My suggestion would be to simply agree to disagree.

*sigh*

Then what about my freedom to express my opinion that he should spread the hate around. He has so much to give DA. It's wasted on just one topic. :D

If you're talking about what I said then my point wasn't to suppress his opinion. I do believe I made myself pretty clear with "I like what you bring here, Tan. I just really wish you would spread it around a bit." If you're not talking about me then ignore what I just said ;)

Anyways, have fun guys. I'm going to play Resident Evil 5 before I have to sleep. As much fun as this is, blowing away zombies/worm things is ten times better.

@Tan keep being that little chihuahua that we all know you can be :)

lol, never a dull moment at the watch. All I can think right now is this :) Kinda fits the theme of this thread. ;)

Well, that was a lot better than DArtagnan vs JDR13 even. Keep it up, guys! :)

Back
Top Bottom