NWN2 Overland Map in MoW?

Neverwinter Nights 2

Gutted

Watcher
I really enjoyed SoZ because of the overland map. I thought that was a great game although a bit buggy. I'm curious if anyone knows if the new expansion will have an overland map? I heard on their forums that they took alot of extra time with this expansion, perhaps in order to make it more compatible with SoZ, but would this mean there is an overland map?

It is not known yet but I don't think there will be overland map, because all the plot is about one town.

Very true, one town ... and remember that MoW was ready to release before MotB (let alone SoZ) ... and do the math ...

Darkness over Daggerford invented the Overland map in NWN so it would be surprising for MoW not to have one.

One question might be whether they could sync travel with timing effects built into the game.

There is no Overland Map. There is the classic "choose a location" type of map when travelling around the city.

I don't think they actually added anything to the mod after MotB and SoZ, just added support so that players could use the new races and classes etc.

Back
Top Bottom