Van Helsing - Review Roundup #6

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Here are a few more reviews for The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing. Enjoy the lastest review roundup for a game I recommend.

Hit-Rest- 6/10
Gorgeous artwork, and a fitting score featuring tracks that feel very Eastern European help to give the solid, enjoyable single player campaign real depth. However, the failure and/or inability to address many of the glaring bugs in multiplayer really bring the game down, much as I wish this wasn’t the case
ComboCaster - 7.5/10
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing may not be the game that we stay playing for months on end, and we are eager to play the perfect outfit, but will certainly entertain fans of the genre, especially if they bring friends aboard the adventure.
KumaKreations - No Score
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is a BUY! It is an addicting classic thrill ride with hilarious moments and unique situations.If you want an awesome adventure filled with dark humor and great combat, then give this title a look into which is available right now.
GamingNexus - 8.5/10
It's not often that games are released containing such an extensive amount of content in addition to being highly-polished for such a low price. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing offers players both a satisfying and addictive experience over the course of its lengthy adventure. The game might not be overly large in scope as other titles, yet it's difficult to complain as the game is highly-entertaining and contains a great deal of content for a low price. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is a must-buy for fans of slaying monsters and acquiring masses of loot.

Last edited:
Quite a fun game I thought and more atmosphere than Torchlight 2. Still, I think, this genre appears a bit limited in that innovations (POE's skill tree perhaps?) seem few and far between. Sort of wondering if Grim Dawn will add much to the mix or play out much like this & TL2. Some people do get quite geeky about this genre, but I can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom